“Nice find!”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 April 2017

This restaurant was highly recommended by friends. It is a lovely restaurant. Our group of four all agreed we would love some herbs mixed with the plain olive oil served with the bread. Even just pepper and Parmesan. Even before I tried my meal one in our party asked if anyones food was hot. It wasn't, but we were in a hurry so we did not complain. I really enjoyed my meal and would order it again. I upgraded to the Mediterranean salad and would definitely order that again too. My meal absolutely would have been even better if it had been hotter. I would go again, but would make sure they knew I wanted hot food. Our server was OK, but not nearly as personable as we thought a wait person should be. One of our group had to ask for her iced tea that she had ordered long after it should have been served. When the group member got their bill she noticed that they hadn't charged her for the iced tea. Being the honest person that she is she brought it to the waitress's attention. I felt she should have said it was on the house, but she didn't. She added it to the bill. They were not at all busy so that wasn't the reason for any of the complaints we had. I'd really like to give this a restaurant a better rating. I hope I can come back and do so next time. A nice little place to meet friends for sure.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Stopped by on a recent visit to the Madison area and was pleasantly surprised to stumble onto Olivas. The menu choices were expansive, the quality of food superb, and the portions generous. The restaurant has a very pleasant ambiance and attractive interior, but you can also order take-out if you prefer. A great choice.

1  Thank araxas
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Our family visited Oliva on a Friday evening and, although the restaurant was quite busy, a table to accomodate all of us was available. Oliva has a pleasant atmosphere and was very family friendly. Our server was excellent. She was professional, efficient, and out-going. Most of us ordered Italian food and none of us was disappointed. One of us, who had traveled to Turkey, ordered a Turkish dish and found it to be quite authentic.
Although we knew very little about Oliva before we ventured inside, we were pleased with our meal and highly recommend the restaurant.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Not a bad choice on the menu. Very nice wine selection and a wonderful Peach/Green Tea for the driver. Very polite staff and cozy setting. Busy on weekends...for a reason.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

This restaurant has a very warm and lovely interior with a varied menu of vegetarian, seafood, and meat dishes. Have eaten lunch and dinner here and all meals have been good. Red Lentil soup is great. Have tried every eggplant dish on menu at different times, loved them all. Service also good.