“College visit”

Homewood Suites Madison West
Ranked #5 of 63 Hotels in Madison
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Extremely satisfied! Had to stay on a weekend so couldn't take part in the evening social, but it looked wonderful! Told our granddaughter to recommend this hotel to others. Had recently stayed in another one and no comparison!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Christopher H, Manager at Homewood Suites Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thanks for staying with us and we sincerely appreciate your recommendation! We hope you can join us sometime during the week to enjoy the evening social too. It's great to hear that you were extremely satisfied as it is our goal to have the best service in Madison. Hope we'll have a chance to serve you again!

Reviewed 10 October 2017

I truly enjoyed my stay. Housekeeping was great. Room was amazing and well equipped for my extended stay. All of the staff was great. Food was above average for breakfast and evening social. I highly recommend the stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your recommendation and we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay! I will happily share your comments with our staff, especially the housekeeping and kitchen teams. We're glad you enjoyed the room and hope you'll come back. Thanks for the great review!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Stayed for several days in June...
It was me on the couch bed and a family in one room and another family in other bedroom (we had the two bedroom suite).

We all fit (couch bed wasn't comfortable but they never are and this one was no worse than others I have slept on)...

Love having the kitchen so we could have food to cook.
Also, they had great breakfast daily.
Each night we were there, they even had free snacks or dinner in the evening!!

We used the pool, weight room, and laundry facilities as well and all were good... they even gave us free detergent!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Christopher H, Manager at Homewood Suites Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Hello Richard and thank you for remembering to share your experience with us! I am glad you were able to use a multitude of our amenities to get the best value for your stay. We are pleased that you enjoyed the spaciousness of the two bedroom suite and were able to take advantage of our complimentary breakfasts and evening social! I hope we'll be your hotel of choice should your travels bring you back this way again. Best regards!

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Left something behind and told its not there, now have to replace. Sheets were supposed to be changed on Monday but were not. Normally I love staying there but many problems. I'm just glad it was something not too expensive left behind. Other problems too numerous to mention!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your feedback and I am very sorry that you had a negative experience with us. We would be happy to replace or reimburse you for an item that was left behind if you believe we may have discarded it on accident. I will speak with our housekeeping department to see why your sheets were not changed and I will contact your privately to resolve this matter. We want you to be happy with our service even though your stay was not perfect!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

It is big, clean and the staff is very friendly. It is like home away from home. I have all the amenities that I need without having to ask. The evening offers free beverages and food that is so good you can often skip paying for dinner. The place is dog friendly which is nice because my dogs are people friendly and often want to be with my wife and I. One flat fee of $75 for up to 2 dogs. Located by tons of great places to visit and eat.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business