All reviews putting green full kitchen free dinner evening reception small kitchen madison west separate bedroom great hotel epic training stove top beer and wine living area home away from home west side complimentary breakfast social hour front desk staff
Reviewed 19 September 2017

This hotel is very well kept. The room was very clean and the staff is very friendly. They are very welcoming and the happy hour was a bonus. I will definitely stay at this hotel again and would recommend it for other business travelers, or a family looking for a nice hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Kudos to the management of the Homewood Suites -- something is being done right to make this such a warm and inviting place to stay. From arrival until departure four days later, I did not encounter anyone on the staff of the Homewood Suites that was anything other than friendly, professional and accommodating.

My room was immaculate. The bed was comfortable and everything well maintained.

This is a short review because there is nothing to say other than I will definitely stay at the Homewood Suite on my next visit to Madison.

Room tip: Fifth floor away from the elevator
Trip type: Travelled on business
Christopher H, Manager at Homewood Suites Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you for such high praise! I will be sure to share this with the team and pass along the positive feedback. We are thrilled that you will stay with us again and we look forward to give you another great experience. Safe travels!

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Stayed here for a soccer tournament at Redden soccer fields. It was a short drive to the fields, which is always a bonus. The hotel was clean and very nice---newer hotel. It shares a parking lot with another hotel, and we were warned that there might not be parking because the hotel was completely booked. We had no problems finding parking. The complimentary breakfast was smaller, but it had more than enough choices for my family of five. Our room was clean and very nice. Full size fridge, with a stove and dishwasher in the small kitchenette.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

We appreciate your business and are glad you had great weather for your soccer tournament! I am glad you enjoyed the hotel amenities and that our breakfast service suited your family's needs. Hopefully we can serve you again should another tournament bring your our way! Thank you!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I went to Madison for business when I landed in Madison I received several calls ordering my return home due to hurricane Irma. The staff was impeccable in making everything stress free. Several others there were in the same boat. Thank you goes to the staff, you guys are phenomenal! Thank you for being so caring, you made a stressful time as enjoyable as possible. This is the nicest Homewood Suites I have ever stayed in, about 15 under my belt. I will be staying here if business ever brings me back.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for spending your business trip with us! i am glad that we could make a bad situation as stress free as possible for you. Most Wisconsinites can't fathom what it must be like to deal with a hurricane, so we're happy to help in any way we can. We certainly hope you can join us again in the future when you can truly relax!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We're paying a bit more for this suite hotel run by Hilton but it was a disappointment with a real institutionalized ambience from the elevator stuck in a closet-like room, to modern art copies that so conveniently fit the color palette of the room, to all the prescribed furniture. Our room feels so interior designer manipulated! It lacks soul. It also lacks a decent towel bar in the bathroom, a magnified side mirror, nice substantial pillows for the pull-out couch, and a utility sink in the laundry room. The staff is super friendly and helpful. But why can't the Hilton chain buy local (Madison in this case) art? I could be in a Homewood Suite anywhere in the country and I'd get the same comfortable but mind-dulling experience.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Christopher H, Manager at Homewood Suites Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you for your honest feedback. I am sorry that the hotel design did not appeal to you. I can appreciate that for a well seasoned traveler, hotel accouterments my lose their luster when you see similar items often. I do thank you for your business and hope you'll return when you're in the area again. We appreciate your comments about our staff and we hope you'll stay loyal to Hilton. Safe travels!