All reviews putting green full kitchen madison west epic training separate bedroom beer and wine living area stove top home away from home west side complimentary breakfast king suite front desk staff great place to stay workout room would highly recommend this hotel business center
Reviewed 25 July 2017

This was a wonderful hotel! Chancey at the front desk helped us a lot and was very knowledgeable of Madison. He made us feel very welcome and he was a joy to work with. We were in town for a wedding and to see Madison. We'll be back and we'll stay at Homewood Suites Madison West for sure!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Christopher H, Manager at Homewood Suites Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Thank you for staying with us! I am glad Chauncey gave great service to you and made you feel welcome. We look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

My wife and I headed up to Madison for the Madison Children's Museum / American Girl Benefit Sale. I booked the room well in advance, but was pleasantly surprised to find the rate had dropped a week before we went up, so I rebooked with no problem and got an even lower rate.

The check-in process was smooth. Although I didn't get the room I had booked on the Hilton HHonors app, that wasn't a big deal to me. What *was* a little disconcerting was that the dishwasher was full of dishes that were clearly not clean. I don't know if housekeeping just forgot to start the dishwasher when they left the room after cleaning up after the previous occupant or what.

Other than that, the room was great, and the property was great. The breakfast bar was exactly what a veteran Homewood Suites traveler expects.

Particular shout-out to Chauncey at the front desk. He was very professional, and even though the guest in front of me was particularly rude, having a conversation with him about WiFi while she was stuffing her face with a tray full of food that she had gotten from the breakfast bar, he remained the consummate professional, answering her questions and acting like she wasn't doing anything that would be construed as strange or rude.

The value for price paid at this property was amazing. It is likely we'll choose to stay here again when we undoubtedly return for another MCM Benefit Sale.

Stayed: July 2017

Thank you for the nice review Scott! I hope the Children's Museum and American Girl sale were fun! I am sorry to hear about the dishwasher not being run, that is something that will definitely be followed up on. Thank you as well for your commendation of Chauncey. It is great to hear of our team giving courteous and professional service and Chauncey will receive recognition of this. We appreciate your business and hope you will indeed stay with us again for the next American Girl event!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We didn't make any reservations but had stopped by 2 other hotels first and didn't want to pay their rates. We came here and it was exactly how much I had in mind to spend. And then we were wowed! Loved our suite, so spacious and more like an apartment for the price of a hotel room! The kids and I enjoyed the pool a lot, especially as there was no "too deep" end. And breakfast was just wonderful, with all kinds of healthy options among the many choices--something I don't find often. If we ever come back to Madison, we will stay here!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Comfortable and fully appointed suite. Full breakfast every morning. Mon - Thur Social Hour an extra bonus - quality beer and wine and appetizers. Courteous, friendly and helpful staff. We especially appreciated the courtyard with grills which allowed us to host a family BBQ with relatives coming from various parts of WI. The hotel let us use their dishware and silverware and they washed the dishes.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2017

This property is well maintained. The rooms are clean. The bed was fantastically comfortable. They even have a ceiling fan above the bed to circulate the cool air. This will be my go to hotel when doing business in Madison.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business