All reviews putting green full kitchen madison west epic training separate bedroom beer and wine living area stove top home away from home west side complimentary breakfast king suite front desk staff great place to stay workout room would highly recommend this hotel business center
Reviewed 18 February 2017

This was the cleanest, nicest hotel I've ever stayed in. Staff was great, rooms were amazing! I will definitely be staying here again when I come back to Madison. I liked how it was right by the beltline, and so much to do around the hotel!@

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Stephanie B, General Manager at Homewood Suites Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We thank you for the opportunity to have you as our guest. We cannot wait to see you again when you come back to Madison!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Here for a girls hockey tournament from DFW! Great breakfast selection! Friendly, helpful staff! Nice, clean, open lobby to hang out. Rooms are clean and plenty of room with nice kitchen. Definitely come back!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Christopher H, Manager at Homewood Suites Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Thank you for staying with us for the tournament! We're a long way from DFW so it's good to hear we could be your home away from home. Our staff and breakfast team will be glad to know that you enjoyed your stay. We'd love to have you back any time, Madison is beautiful in the summer so you know you have a place to go when the Texas heat gets too unbearable!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

This hotel was was very clean despite the fact that renovations were going on. The breakfast food was delicious both days of our trip. Staff was very helpful with local restaurants and with directions to the university. Great job by all.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Christopher H, Manager at Homewood Suites Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Thank you very much for being our guest! We are glad that as a property which specializes in extended stays we could cater to your quick visit. We appreciate your patience during the refresh of our hotel and I'm happy to hear that it didn't deter from your stay. We hope to see you again once it's complete!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

The hotel is very clean with a helpful staff. We were able to check in a few hours early, to drop off luggage, with NO extra fee!! We had an infant with us so lots of baggage! Rooms are very nice but the overall set up of the hotel is different, a square with elevators on each front side. It made it quite a long walk with all of our baggage. Next time I will request a room by the elevator! That was nothing though. Very close to the mall and restaurants. Nice large rooms with a kitchen which is great for feeding kids!

Room Tip: Close to the elevator
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Christopher H, Manager at Homewood Suites Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Thank for you for the great review! We are glad that you could spend some time shopping in the area and happy that we could help you with your luggage. We understand that when you have kids you could use a few extra sets of arms at all times! We hope you'll join us again the next time you're in Madison. Let us know your preferences, such as being close to the elevator, and we'll do everything we can to get you the room that best suits your needs. Thank you!

Reviewed 4 February 2017

Burst pipes in my apartment just days before Christmas meant a hasty departure from my home, but, clearly, I was mean to land at the Homewood Suites in Madison. The staff could not have been more welcoming, attentive, and thoughtful. At morning breakfast and evening gatherings, they cultivate a sense of friendly and supportive community among the guests, and are constantly engaging you in conversation, making sure that you feel at home. Having access to the pool and fitness room and business center were wonderful perks, as were the fireplace and comfortable lobby, which offered an inviting space in which to break away from my room and engage with others. The room itself was one of the most comfortable I've stayed in, and at every juncture from move-in to move-out, staff made sure I had what I needed. Best motel breakfasts I've ever had, and the evening h'ors doeurvres constituted nutritious and delicious meals, augmented by complimentary wine and home-brewed beer. The staff were friendly and highly professional, and couldn't have made us feel more at home. If you need a Madison venue for an extended stay, you couldn't do better. I've stayed in hundreds of motels over a lifetime, but this experience was unequaled. I offer my highest recommendation.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo