All reviewsputting greenfull kitchenevening receptionmadison westepic trainingseparate bedroomsmall kitchenwine and beerliving areastove tophome away from homewest sidecomplimentary breakfastking suitean extended stayfront desk staffwould recommend this hotel to anyone
Reviewed 27 June 2016

When i travel for work in madison Wisconsin i always stay at homewood suites. Its like having an apartment. I have stay over 2 months total at this hotel, I give it 4 thumbs up. Great staff, nice rooms, free internet, free breakfast, workout area and indoor pool as well.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

This hotel was very clean. The staff was very nice. I missed the shuttle from the airport to the hotel because my flight was delayed and they offered to pay for a cab for me to her to the hotel since I had been waiting for an hour in the shuttle. Meanwhile, they had the shuttle on its way back to get me. I decided to wait on the shuttle. The fitness room equipment is very limited. There are 2 treadmilis and elliptical that could use updating.
Be sure to wipe down the equipment. I saw too many people not cleaning after use. There are sanitation wipes in the top of the trash can.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Christopher H, AGM at Homewood Suites Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Glad you arrived safe and sound and I am sorry that you had to wait that long for a shuttle. Thank you for utilizing the gym wipes! We will be updating our equipment later this year upon our renovation and are excited for some new machines. We also partner with the nearby Princeton Club to provide half price passes. Hope you'll visit us again soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Our family stayed in a two-bedroom, two-bathroom suite. There was plenty of room for everyone, and our experience was great. The one additional thing I would have liked to have had is plain, unsweetened yogurt at breakfast. There was, however, a lovely little local farm-fresh market in the shopping area across the street. It had beautiful fresh produce and copious cheeses and wines. It might also have had the yogurt we like. I didn't check.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2016

suite was clean and very inviting. I would recommend anyone to stay at this hotel. The room was clean and felt like home right when you walked in. Great for a family or two couples when you get the 2 bedroom 2 bath suite. I can't wait to stay there again in the near future. The value I thought was a great buy. Not many places can you stay like this for under $200/night.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2016

We chose to stay here on a recent trip to Cave of the Mounds because it wasn't too far from the cave and we could get a room here that had a kitchen, which was really what we were looking for. The room was clean, neat, and a decent size. After being out in the hot weather we really appreciated a swim in the pool! The staff was friendly and although we had a few small issues ( coffee pot did not work and there was almost no silverware in the room) the staff offered to fix these issues immediately. Overall we had a great stay and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Christopher H, AGM at Homewood Suites Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2016

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay! Our location on the west side of Madison is very convenient to some of the best attractions in the driftless area such as Cave of the Mounds, House on the Rock, Taliesin, American Player's Theatre, etc. It is good to hear that our suite met your needs and your were able to enjoy a refreshing swim in our pool too! We hope we'll be your hotel of choice next time you choose to explore all Madison has to offer. Thank you!