“Delicious pizza with amazing options!”
Review of Ian's Pizza

Ian's Pizza
Ranked #14 of 1,054 Restaurants in Madison
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ian's is a gem --- it's quick, easy, inexpensive and delicious. The best part is the many many options --- really innovative combinations available by the slice, so you can try a few! What fun!

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

A popular place with students and it offers mouth watering varieties of pizzas. The place is easily accessible and staff is very courteous.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Ian’s was suggested to me by a friend as a top place to eat on State St. My group of students and chaperone’s stopped there on a late Friday afternoon for dinner. I must say for as busy as they were, they kept the line moving very efficiently and had plenty of pizza options and an amazing salad bar! Friendly and helpful staff, indoor and outdoor patio seating. Great service and food!

Reviewed 26 April 2018

My husband and I ate here one of our first days in Madison, there is an outdoor area to eat which is lovely in the summer months. We loved the pizza so much that we went back another couple of nights on our week stay. Great service, and pizza was well priced.
There is also a salad bar for those who do not want pizza or both, it seemed to have a lot of variety.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Ian's is always high on my Madison bucket list whenever I visit. Prices are reasonable and the selections are creative!