“Fish and chips are amazing”

Erin's Snug Irish Pub
Ranked #80 of 1,004 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Every bar and restaurant has a Friday night fish fry, but here they do the traditional fish and chips and it's the best fish around. We drive about 40 minutes to treat ourselves here sometimes and it's always worth the drive. If there is any bad weather however call ahead, we drove before Christmas and it was closed.

There are newer reviews for Erin's Snug Irish Pub

Reviewed 3 January 2017

Let me start by saying this place is huge. Really cool décor inside, very cozy and warm. I would recommend this place to anyone that likes a good pub. Food was awesome and beer was cold. We will be coming back for sure!!!!

Reviewed 16 December 2016

Only had the pleasure of going for lunch but the minute I walked through the door I knew this was the place for me.
Great bar with a large selections of beers from around the world and good menu.
I only sat at the bar to eat but the bar staff were spot on, great service and are an asset to this place.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

We had the annual Christmas Party here recently. Nice appetizers and a prix fix menu with sirloin, shrimp, salmon and a few more options. The steak was perfectly cooked served with broccoli and cauliflower and choice of potato. I would recommend preordered meals for a large Christmas party as it took nearly an hour to get our meals.

Service is okay food was good.

Located near American Family and the new UW hospital on the east side of Madison. A good in-chain option.

Reviewed 27 November 2016

We were there with our daughter and son-in-law for a Saturday lunch.My husband and I ordered the reuben sandwich and it was one of the best reuben sandwiches I have ever had. Wish it had come with more than a pickle for the price. My daughter and her husband both enjoyed their lunch.