Had a last minute reservation to make for a couple of days and was able to book online easily enough. This place used to be a Hampton Inn. It was updated and the name changed. Great place for the money. Large rooms! Great television and cable. Practically noise free, depending, I think on the people around you. My experience was fine. Outstanding breakfast with plenty of choices. There is an indoor pool and whirlpool, both of which were large and clean. They also have a business center and a manager's reception from 5 to 7 each night with beer, wine and appetizers. I have to admit that considering the reasonable price, I wondered why would anyone stay elsewhere unless they want to be close to the university campus. This place is located off the expressway on the west side of the city, but it is close to restaurants and a lot of shopping as well as theaters. No bed bugs and seemed to be perfectly safe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At AmericInn Madison West, we pride ourselves on superior customer service and clean, comfortable accommodations at an affordable price. Our spacious, well-appointed guest rooms are the perfect place for individuals or families seeking a night of rest before heading back down the road or an extended stay in the Madison area. Guests can enjoy free parking, our inviting indoor pool, and complimentary hot breakfast each morning. We’d love for you to book a stay next time you’re in town and make AmericInn your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Madison West
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Madison West Hotel Madison
- Americinn Hotel Madison
- Hampton Inn Madison