Holiday Inn Express Mesa Verde-Cortez
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Cortez
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Beds are so comfy, love having coffee in the room, and free breakfast. I wish the pool was on the outside but enjoyed the exercise room. Friendly staff and had everything I needed including hairdryer and iron.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Justin V, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Mesa Verde-Cortez, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

embersonb! Yes! Sounds like you had a great stay, we are so happy you chose to stay with us! Don't forget about the Fall Color Drive, leaves are turning now, I bet in two weeks its a madhouse of color up here! Have a great day!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Mesa Verde-Cortez

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our family stayed here while spending 3 days at Mesa Verde hiking. The hotel was very nice, rooms were great, beds comfortable and the free breakfast had foods for every diet. The staff was wonderful and friendly. We enjoyed the pool and courtyard. Everything we needed in town was withing walking distance.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Patricia M! Sounds like a perfect vacation! Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The camping style bunks for kiddo was cute, comfortable and gave the adults a bit of privacy.
Indoor pool open 24hrs was a fun treat after an all day drive.
Mesa Verde very cool and recommend the night tour

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Mitzi330! Awesome! We are so happy your family enjoyed the Fort Holiday Rooms! Mesa Verde National Park is unforgettable as well! Come see us for your Fall Color Drive!! Have an awesome day!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You get more than what is expected. Friendly, helpful staff.
Restaurant next door is so so. I'd stay here whenever I'm in the area.
Convenient if you're headed to or from Mesa Verde national park.
Clean, quiet and comfortable rooms with refrigerator. Good breakfast buffet.
Bottom line, good hotel, good staff, good rooms. What more could you ask for?

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

180northerntraveller! You said it all!! Thank you!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I like the hotel fine, but they charged me $18.33 on my credit card when I had already totally paid the bill in full in advance on IHG website. I called hotel and they told me it was for sales tax. I say baloney the bill had been paid in full. I called IHG and they said they would get with management and get this resolved and the hotel would call within 48 hrs. Been 72 hours and no response!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

joep09095NZ! Oh no! I have not received any contact from the Brand on this, nor did I get a note from my front desk clerks about it. Ill look into it right away, if you could email me you stay information I am sure I can have an answer for you the same day. info@coloradoholiday.com I apologize for your experiences, it is not normal practice for us to do things like that, I assure you I will get to the bottom of it.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cortez
0.2 km away
1.1 km away
Travelodge Cortez
Travelodge Cortez
#14 of 16 in Cortez

Been to Holiday Inn Express Mesa Verde-Cortez? Share your experiences!