Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$108
US$138
US$82
Retro Inn at Mesa Verde(Cortez)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$106
Savings alert! 55% below average rates

The price you found is 55% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$233/night.

Kelly Place(Cortez)
US$132
Best Western Turquoise Inn & Suites(Cortez)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$128
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$79
Tomahawk Lodge(Cortez)(Great Value!)
US$75
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Price was cheap they allow dogs room was clean and good size it has a small fridge and microwave. It even has a smart TV with cable and netflix. Also has free WiFi and it's right across the street from a convenient store.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

But I wanted to leave a review because I have driven past this location so many times and the two times that I called I was treated with such courtesy that I will definitely make sure that I stay here on one of my trips!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Quiet hotel, next to restaurant. A little hard to figure out how to enter, but the entrance is next to the office. Has tv, dorm sized refrigerator, microwave. The only issue I found is that the toliet paper is behind the door in the bathroom and the bathroom is so small you have to close it first. I was surprised to find ROKU tv instead of cable, but it is very good. Not sure if the other options besides Antenna TV works. Very pleased. Close to Mesa Verde and other attractions.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2016

Often, "you get what you pay for," and the Sand Canyon was certainly on the "spartan side." It appeared to be under new management, and the appliances were brand new and top notch (microwave, mini-fridge, and flat-screen TV). But the infra-structure needed some TLC and repair. Our sink drained poorly, the toilet flushed as if it had rheumatism, the heater/AC had seen better days (but was functional!), and the bathroom was old and worn - crying out for a remodel. Further, the "continental breakfast" was laughable, though not the worst we have ever seen. (We went out for breakfast instead.) Even so, the critical elements were great: we slept fine, and we had lots of electrical outlets for our numerous hi-tech toys & needs (phone chargers, camera charger, CPAP machine, etc.). Loved the price, so we will likely stay here again when in Cortez.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2016

I paid $50 on a Thursday in late September. I did not expect much. But the hotel is nice and clean, rooms are large, shower water is as hot as you can stand, the king bed was reasonably comfortable, there was a refrigerator and microwave in the room. Door lock was a little wonky, but the chain provides enough security. Manager was pleasant, if a little hard (for me) to understand. It exceeded my low expectations. There is an outdoor pool, but it was closed by this time of year. Free wifi of acceptable speed.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo