US$152
Hampton.com
US$156
US$131
HIExpress.com
Best Western Turquoise Inn & Suites(Cortez)(Great Value!)
US$125
Hotels.com
Kelly Place(Cortez)
US$132
The White Eagle Inn & Family Lodge(Cortez)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$113
Econo Lodge(Cortez)
US$75
US$86
US$92
Aneth Lodge(Cortez)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

But I wanted to leave a review because I have driven past this location so many times and the two times that I called I was treated with such courtesy that I will definitely make sure that I stay here on one of my trips!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2016

Quiet hotel, next to restaurant. A little hard to figure out how to enter, but the entrance is next to the office. Has tv, dorm sized refrigerator, microwave. The only issue I found is that the toliet paper is behind the door in the bathroom and the bathroom is so small you have to close it first. I was surprised to find ROKU tv instead of cable, but it is very good. Not sure if the other options besides Antenna TV works. Very pleased. Close to Mesa Verde and other attractions.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 October 2016

Often, "you get what you pay for," and the Sand Canyon was certainly on the "spartan side." It appeared to be under new management, and the appliances were brand new and top notch (microwave, mini-fridge, and flat-screen TV). But the infra-structure needed some TLC and repair. Our sink drained poorly, the toilet flushed as if it had rheumatism, the heater/AC had seen better days (but was functional!), and the bathroom was old and worn - crying out for a remodel. Further, the "continental breakfast" was laughable, though not the worst we have ever seen. (We went out for breakfast instead.) Even so, the critical elements were great: we slept fine, and we had lots of electrical outlets for our numerous hi-tech toys & needs (phone chargers, camera charger, CPAP machine, etc.). Loved the price, so we will likely stay here again when in Cortez.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2016

I paid $50 on a Thursday in late September. I did not expect much. But the hotel is nice and clean, rooms are large, shower water is as hot as you can stand, the king bed was reasonably comfortable, there was a refrigerator and microwave in the room. Door lock was a little wonky, but the chain provides enough security. Manager was pleasant, if a little hard (for me) to understand. It exceeded my low expectations. There is an outdoor pool, but it was closed by this time of year. Free wifi of acceptable speed.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

On the website it looked oké. Actually it has had it's best time. The pool they advertised with was closed ( for some time) and further it was very basic. Good things? Fairly clean, the bed was ok and so was the internet. New TV in the room.
I don't want to discriminate but, we've stayed in a lot of hotels in the USA over the years and it's seems that; were people from India take over hotels, motels etc, standarts like cleanlyness, service and maintanance go down.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple