See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

Bob the proprietor was very helpful
The pool was a real bonus
The room was clean and comfortable
The township offered excellent bars and eateries.
With free entertainment put on by the Cultural Centre each evening
Drive to Monument Valley was spectacular and a visit to the Four Corners - where the 4 States meet

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 August 2015

The hardest thing was understanding the owner as you check in. The room wasn't too bad for just one night. There were no queen rooms left when I arrived so I took the king because I was tired and didn't want to drive further down the street. I probably should have...no continental breakfast- just toast or a bagel with peanut butter and jam. The tv was not that great for cable and there were no lists of which channel was what. Most motels I have stayed in have a little book for what to do nearby, the channels available, and other information that may be needed. The tub did have a leaky faucet. It was around 10:45 when I arrived, or I would have chosen something else- even camping at the KOA in Cortez.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2015

We were late driving and we had a reservation. Handed the card over just to get to bed. It was nice that they got up to let us in. This is a family run business and the next morning when we went to check on the room rate - it was higher that I was told on the phone. It took some "haggling" but we got the same price deal he was giving others ( still not what we thought it was supposed to be). Friend with me was not happy since she was phone quoted another cheaper rate. The room was clean and bathroom okay. The outside door did not seal tightly. AC is a window unit, but it cooled okay. They had coffee and some breakfast stuff in the lobby. Since we were only sleeping there and not actually spending time in the room it fit our purposes. Not a place I am likely to stay again though. (Pool was VERY tiny - did not use it, so I cannot rate it)

Room Tip: All in the same immediate area - so I don't think it made much difference.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim B
Reviewed 30 June 2015

This property definitely needs renovation. Dirty floors, minimal cable TV, no amenities other than free WiFi (worked fine) and free parking. Everything has been used well (which is not a positive statement). Dirt in corners of room and windows.

Room Tip: They don't exist.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2015

We arrived late at night only as an overnight stay to a friend as wedding and THIS is by far the WORST Hotel we have ever stayed! It was filthy, bug's on the pillow, hair on the sink .... and that is merely a sample of the room and the owner argued and insisted all rooms were clean ....while wavivoing a clipboard in front of me shown initiàls near reach room cleaners! He was rude and refused to be BOTHERED to view the room himself! NEVER NEVER AGAIN!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple