“Chilis”

Ranked #128 of 304 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 March 2018

We had dinner here one evening. There was a short wait. Our server was very good. She kept our drinks full. She brought us extra chips. The chips and salsa at Chilis is my favorite. Entrees were good.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

My husband and I recently visited Chili's in Hot Springs (Sunday, 12/31/17). The service was absolutely horrible, and the food wasn't much better. Evidently the staff and customer ratio was not balanced. The food was cold also. Our 1st and last trip to this particular Chili's.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Chili's restaurant encourages you to use their Ziosk to redeem email coupons and to pay your bill. We had always been a little hesitant about this for several reasons and usually ask the server to just handle our bill the usual way. However, this time our server said she would be happy to take care of it on the Ziosk for us. Everything seemed fine, until we began to review our receipt. For our total bill of $34 a tip of $13 had been added to our credit card without our approval. We always tip for good service but an almost 50% tip seems a little much. When we told our server about it she said immediately that she did not put that amount in and would void the credit card entry and take care of it manually, which she did. However, my husband was watching as she was on the Ziosk and saw tip and her swipe something very fast. Whether or not she actually put in the amount of $13 is uncertain. But one thing is certain, always, always check your receipt carefully regardless of how it is handled! We learned our lesson and will not be using the Ziosk or let the server use it from now on! The food was good and our server did a good job up until she used the Ziosk for us. I can't imagine how the tip just could have jumped up and been applied on its own without someone specifically entering that amount. Therefore the overall rating of the restaurant was based on this experience of the extravagant tip.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

We had dinner there last week and it was very good. I had been there years ago and wasn't impressed with the food or service but decided to give it another try. Everything was excellent. I believe our waiter's name was Josh. He was friendly and fast and gave us great suggestions. Our meal was perfect and so was the service. It was actually pretty busy so I was impressed.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Looking for a light and tasty meal. We found what we wanted but could have had a full course meal. Service was excellent and the flat bread shrimp salad was best I ever had.