“Excellent Food and Service”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #126 of 310 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2017

We had dinner there last week and it was very good. I had been there years ago and wasn't impressed with the food or service but decided to give it another try. Everything was excellent. I believe our waiter's name was Josh. He was friendly and fast and gave us great suggestions. Our meal was perfect and so was the service. It was actually pretty busy so I was impressed.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Looking for a light and tasty meal. We found what we wanted but could have had a full course meal. Service was excellent and the flat bread shrimp salad was best I ever had.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

My neighbor and I have lunch once a week in town... We went to Chili's and it was ok... sort of... service was awful ..very noisy, food edible but only just, It's not my first choice, and there are certainly better places to eat.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

We visited on a Friday night and it was a hopping place. We were seated right away. Our server was prompt. We got the chips and salsa for an appetizer. The food came quickly. We loved the Caribbean Salad.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

This is the worst chili's I have ever been to. The Hostess was extremely rude! When we finally got seated. We waited for 10 mins before a waitress even came over to us although 2 waitresses walked right past us looking at us the whole time and ignored us. When we finally did order, we ordered everything at once, drinks, app, & dinner, the food took forever, was cold and tasteless!I chalked it up to being busy. But when I saw a table that was seated after us get their dinner before we even got out apps I finally got to see first hand the racism that the south is famous for. I will not only NEVER go to this chili's again, but this has turned me off to ever going to ANY Chili's again!

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2017

We're sorry to hear that your recent experience was not as good as it should have been. We want to make this right. Please email us at social@chilis.com the following information so we can share your experiences with this restaurant and get in touch with you directly to apologize.

-Full Name
-Phone Number
-Description of Visit
-Restaurant address that you visited
-Check Number (or last 4 digits of card)
-Date and Time of Visit

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!