All reviews fire pit starbucks coffee bistro food free shuttle great hotel nice lobby loved this hotel clean hotel would stay here again shopping and restaurants check in was quick comfortable beds lobby area king room large bathroom workout room a great stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Spent a very nice weekend in Hot Springs and the Courtyard exceeded our expectations. The room was very clean, comfortable and spacious. The hotel is newly constructed with a great bar and restaurant area. Everything is new and modern and there was a very nice fire pit in the back courtyard. The staff was helpful and friendly. Parking in downtown is a little bit tough so take advantage of the shuttle that runs until 10 p.m. Definetly coming back.

Date of stay: October 2018
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We planned a quick trip to Hot Springs for a day of rest and well, just doing nothing. After a great lunch downtown, and a good soaking at the Quapaw Bath House we went to the Marriott Courtyard, very clean, nice staff and just a great place to lay your head down!! Thank you for a clean and fresh place to stay!!!!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Spent almost two weeks here on business. The Bistro food, beverages and staff are super. I had the Avacado toast most mornings. Fire pit and common areas well appointed and calming. Pool and exercise room. Only one washer/dryer for guests which was a bummer. My room was super comfy. Only negative comment is while generally clean, they need to pay closer attention to surfaces (rolling desk is filthy) which were not up to my standards. With that being said, the housekeeping staff I interacted with were very nice and attentive. I would definately stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I cannot express how wonderful my experience was here at Courtyard Marriot Hot Springs. My family held our family reunion here in July 2018. I started communicating with Kathy Marchese, Director of sales in December 2017, She was beyond amazing, hospitable and professional. She helped plan and guide us through booking a block of hotel rooms, catering and banquet rooms. After MONTHS of communicating via email, phone and mail, the family reunion was finally here. From the MOMENT you walk into the door, every single staff member was so welcoming and friendly. Everyone greets you, smiles and offers help in any way they can. When it came to the banquet rooms, everything was set up as planned on time. We had not one single hiccup the entire weekend. They even cleaned up each night after our function was over.

I wish I could express how amazing the customer service here was. They should teach seminars around the country, My family and I agreed this was by far the best we have ever been treated out of all the reunions we have hosted.

Also the hotel was so clean, up to date and modern. Such beautiful facilities and rooms. The beds we sooooo comfortable! The location was perfect! And I loved the new upgraded showers.

If you are in hot springs you MUST stay here. You will not be disappointed at all. The staff felt like family by the time we left! Thank you so much Kathy for everything you do! I hope you get a raise and more vacation time because YOU DESERVE IT!!!

Room tip: All the rooms we booked were extremely nice. You cannot go wrong!
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

The room is great it’s definitely not in the downtown touristy area but I would stay here again. The only thing that was mildly irritating is the fact that when we checked in there was only one person at the front counter and we waited about five minutes before the guy got off the phone to do the check in.

Date of stay: August 2018