1,388 results
All reviews waffles race track homemade cinnamon rolls room was clean directly across the street breakfast bar breakfast staff oaklawn park hot breakfast great place to stay excellent breakfast free breakfast would definitely stay here again convenient location an older hotel downtown area trip to hot springs
Reviewed 11 November 2018

The room was very large, the bed was very comfortable, and there was no noise keeping me awake. Check in service was quick and very friendly. I would stay here again on my next trip to the area. I will recommend this hotel to friends traveling to this area also.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2018

Dear Tourist18171449286,

I want to thank you for visiting our hotel on your recent visit to Hot Springs. We love hearing directly from our guests. We also appreciate your sharing your experiences with fellow potential guests who hopefully will be our future satisfied guests as well. Thanks again for your business and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 11 November 2018

Room very clean, friendly staff, really good breakfast. Fair room price. Walking distance to Oaklawn casino. Provided bottled water and snack on arrival. Plenty of parking available. Would recommend to travelers going to Hot Springs Arkansas.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear ed h,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your very positive review. We appreciate your business! We love hearing directly from our guests about their experiences. As you pointed out, Oaklawn Racing & Gaming is conveniently located directly across the street from us. Please come back and stay with us again, we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

Owners don't allow PAYING customers control over the thermostat. The AC unit blew cold air continuously all night. It made a terrible noise worse than a lawn mower! We got no sleep. The staff never bothered to contact me back about additional points. It has been almost 3 weeks now. Terrible service, value, and attitude.

I also found hair on the bed, bathroom sink, and dust upon arrival, so they obviously don't clean the rooms.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Dear changhs,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to Hot Springs, we appreciate your business. I'm sorry that you don't consider your experience here up to your expectations. I don't respond to reviews like this often, but this one is so unfair I can't help myself. We gave you your choice of rooms and moved you once you checked in to another one. We bent over backwards and even reduced your rate trying to please you. The thermostat to the AC/Heat unit is right on the unit, we obviously don't control the temperature in the room, the guest does. We have no AC/Heat units in this place that sounds like a lawnmower. In my opinion, threatening to write a bad review if we didn't give you a bunch of extra reward points isn't cool. You're obviously a professional and have had success doing this at other places. BTW, your check out day was 12 days ago, not 3 weeks, your exaggerations continue. I'll let my other REAL REVIEWS speak to the truth about our staff, our cleanliness, our service, and our value.

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

My friends and I were on our last leg home from a 4 day motorcycle trip. We ended up in hot springs. No reservations. The best western had 3 available rooms together for us. Very clean rooms and very accommodating for motorcycles. Great restaurants, bars and casino/racetrack all within walking distance. Would definitely stay here again!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Dear Jason D,

I would like to thank you on behalf of our entire staff for choosing to stay with us, we truly appreciate your business. Rating your experiences during your stay is most appreciated, we love getting feedback. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 2 November 2018

I was here for several days for a conference and enjoyed my stay. Comfortable and clean room, everything worked as it should. Only visited the breakfast room once and it appeared pleasant, well stocked and managed by two bustling ladies. Couple of suggestions, if you need a quiet room, ask for one in the buildings towards the back and call to confirm. I made my reservations online and despite my request, was put in the room closest to the main road. I walked in, turned on the fan and could still hear the road noise. They moved me immediately and it was fine, just FYI. Plus, I've been in the area on race day and if you're not a racing fan, be aware the traffic will be terrible on Central Street and you might want to consider another option at that time. I'd definitely stay here again if I'm ever in the area.

Room tip: Back buildings are quiet, ask for upper floor...
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
HSDude, Owner at Best Western Winners Circle, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Dear HotCanary,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent visit to Hot Springs, we truly appreciate your business! Thank you for your feedback and kind rating. I'm happy that you loved the breakfast and appreciate that you mentioned our staff, they work hard to make sure all of our guests have a great experience. We look forward to your return visit.