“love it all”

Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“love it all”
Reviewed 19 April 2011

Ignore the shag carpet and dream catchers? No way! I have done the "posh" spas and the surgery-room type ones.....all perfect and fancy and i hate them!!!!!! It was like being "next in line". Here, you are "going home" and the feeling....the smells.....everything inspired a feeling of intimate care and that you are special. I can walk into Swan Song and just relax as it feels so cozy. Did i mention that I also have the best care there? All for ME is how i feel....sorry, but i would trade every other spa visit for just one here. I can get that 'sterile" feeling anywhere...but only here can I feel this pampered and special.

Visited May 2010
2 Thank cattfury

Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Decent massage, but don't go for the ambiance.”
Reviewed 19 May 2010

I was creeped out from the moment I walked in. Macrame' dream catchers, shag carpet, fake flowers, Christmas lights... But if you can relax enough to get over the country decor, you might enjoy your massage. Beware - she charged our credit card extra after we left, saying that we were ineligible for the group rate discount because we didn't spend enough while we were there.

6 Thank Julie B
Highland, IL 62249
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Spa prefers email appts but didn't respond until we were back home!”
Reviewed 3 June 2009

We emailed this spa, their stated preferred way to make an appointment. We told them we were there only for the week. Although they are closed Tues. and Wed., we drove by and saw a couple going in on Tuesday. The spa didn't contact us until Wed. of the week we were back home! We expected they would at least contact us while we were in Hot Springs and tell us if they had no openings. Spa looks small and located in a poorer neighborhood.

2 Thank rascalstar
AR
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful, relaxing pampering everytime I go!!! A Must for massage lovers”
Reviewed 24 September 2008

This place pampers you from the minute you walk in the door...It becomes all about you! I have been here many times over the last seven years or so....Juvonne is such a sweet loving woman and what hands!!! I have had almost every service she offers and would highly recommend them all....You are completely alone...there are no other clients there during your appointment time...You never feel rushed so she can get to another person...I sometimes go with 2 others....We have her undivided attention ALL DAY...We take an ice chest and eat whenever we want too at the table in the cave....Sometimes we drink wine... By the time we leave, we are so relaxed and content...and already looking forward to being able to come back again...
Give Juvonne a try...you will be glad you did!!!! You will leave there with a new friend, a relaxed body and a rejuvenated spirit!

2 Thank ArTravelingnana
AR
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Ummmm eww!”
Reviewed 29 August 2008

Walking into a spa and seeing OLD shag carpet should have made me turn around and walk out. However, we read good reviews here so we thought see what they have to offer. They were nice, the massage was okay, but the place was not clean and the washer and dryer are right beside the soaking tub. We will not be going back!

2 Thank ARtravlin-mom