All reviews room was clean waffles king size would stay again biscuits and gravy checking in room key hotel is located hot breakfast trip to hot springs michal dryer
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I found the room to be clean & comfortable. The night clerk @ check-in was friendly and helpful. The next morning we had breakfast (variety of cereals, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, sausage, & waffles to name a few options). The checkout process was quick.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Jeremy V
00gc, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Jeremy, thank you for being our guest. We are pleased to read you had a good check-in and check-out experience, and that you also liked your spotless room during your stay. We hope to welcome you and your friends again whenever your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Even if you get a steal of a deal, this place is the absolute worst. We were literally here for 7 hours and it was 7 hours too many. Dirty, unkept, disgusting. Garbage on the floor, exposed bed frames, hair in shower, dirt in sink. Truly would never stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
00gc, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are sorry to see you were disappointed with your stay. We never want a guest to leave our hotel with an unfavorable opinion, so we wish we had been given the opportunity to address your concerns while you were still here. We hope you will consider giving us another chance to provide you with the hospitality you should have received this time.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

The AC unit was very very noisy. Room could have been cleaner. Asked for non smoking, room had a smell to it. Bed was comfortable and would have slept better if AC unit didn’t sound like it was about to fly off the wall. It kept room cool, but too noisy. Girl checking in was new and being trained. Girl checking out was very friendly and worked there my last visit. All the vending machines had out of order signs. The breakfast was the average breakfast at a cheap motel. Gravy for biscuits was way too liquidity, biscuits and the danish in the wrapper was good. Eggs were gross, must be powdered. They had good coffee, just wished they had bigger cups. The waffle maker stayed busy. They had cereal, toast and bagels and more choices. Not enough seats and tables during breakfast so we took it back to room.
I may look for a different motel my next visit, but if they make some minor improvements I will consider staying again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
00gc, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

We appreciate your comments about our hotel! However, we regret that your stay was less than perfect this time. We are addressing the issues you mentioned, and we are certain you will see improvement in these areas on your next visit. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with a better stay.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I feel I have pretty bare bones standards when it comes to hotels. I've stayed in all levels of rooms across the country (including other Quality Inns), but this one just didn't meet what I expect from a basic budget hotel. When I checked in, a customer was complaining about the cleaning staff and the front desk agent made a comment about wishing he could fire them if he had his way. It was a fairly telling tip off to how this place is run. The room had furnishings that needed updating. The carpet was lumpy and torn up in places. There was also a piece of food on the ground from the previous inhabitant. The outdoor space was not well kept and the vending machines were all out of order. The breakfast was fine and I didn't really feel like I was going to die, so that's something. The location is also a bit far from the main tourist drag of Hot Springs, which may be a consideration for some. Coming from someone that has fairly low requirements of a hotel, I would caution against this location and recommend looking elsewhere.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
00gc, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Our intentions were to stay one night. We ended up here for 3. By our choice. We came down to ride motorcycle for a day or so avoiding WI snow. The staff was friendly and helpful. They upgraded us to the larger room. There was breakfast available as well. The room was reasonably clean and bed very comfortable. I believe they are improving the quality and making updates. I would stay again. I used my discounts so the overall expense per night was good. The grounds were fairly clean. Coffee and maker in the room with mini frig, microwave and hair dryer. The shower had an issue however staff was on site to fix.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Weihert
00gc, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Weihert, we're delighted our hotel was perfect for your vacation. It’s great to know you were impressed with your room and the outstanding service provided by our staff. Reviews such as yours mean a lot! Thanks again, we look forward to welcoming you back to Quality Inn & Suites Hot Springs