1,037 results
All reviews lake hamilton pocahontas room evening shade mountain view room romance room afternoon reception private balcony bed and breakfast grounds are beautiful chocolate covered strawberries gourmet breakfast rocking chairs each morning thought of everything relaxing getaway plan to return our honeymoon
Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

We had an amazing visit at Lookout Point Lakeside Inn! The innkeepers went out of their way to make us and everyone feel welcome. We kept commenting about how friendly everyone was who worked there. All bases seemed covered- from a 24 hour complimentary snack/drink station, the most comfortable sheets we've ever slept on, good climate control, friendly faces, flawless views from our private balcony in the Birdsong room and delicious breakfast. Also, the staff and other guests made it a point to not make a bunch of noise or slam doors (that was super nice). It was a very quiet, peaceful experience. The grounds and accommodations are impeccable! We will definitely be back and recommend it to everyone we know!

The Birdsong room was a smaller room than most other rooms they have but I'm pretty certain it has one of the best views in the house. Perfect size balcony and the room was cozy! The photos posted is from the Birdsong balcony.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ray R, Owner at Lookout Point Lakeside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Thank you so much for writing this review! We always say that we get the best guests in the whole world, and you noticed that not only the staff but also the guests were very thoughtful and quiet. This makes me smile.
Thank you again, and I hope you will return soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

I booked this Inn not realizing it was a B&B, as we usually tend to stay at hotels. I am beyond happy I booked here!! It was beautiful and the owners are so welcoming. We were extremely happy with our room and loved the deck facing the water. The beds are very comfortable and the robes provided were very comfortable. There are two rooms downstairs where you can sit and read or play one of the many games they have. There is a lovely breakfast provided each morning and a small wine and hors d'oeuvres gathering at 4:30 each afternoon. Overall, it was such a lovely place to stay and the grounds are beautiful. We highly recommend this Inn.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you, and we are thrilled that you were so happy with your stay. Sometimes we describe the inn as a "boutique hotel with the pampering of a bed & breakfast". Lookout Point was purpose built as an inn, is really quiet, and provides all the best amenities. Even better than a hotel with free wifi, free water, complimentary snack bar, and freshly prepared treats for the afternoon reception plus wine and tea.
We hope you will come back soon!

Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed two nights, March 25th and 26th 2016. Number one the staff is very accommodating and so nice. There was NOTHING that we wanted that was not given to us. The rooms are very quant and the view is to die for!! The grounds are well manicured and being by the water is so calming. We took our wonderful pet with us and they were very accommodating. The inn is comfortable every where you go in it. The breakfast was awesome!!! I just can't say enough! We will be going back for our anniversary in July!! Stay there is worth the money!!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ray R, Owner at Lookout Point Lakeside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2016

Thank you so much for your description and compliments! We believe we have the best team in the whole world--dedicated to extraordinary hospitality.
Four of our rooms are dog-friendly, and your dog even receives a welcome gift and treat. Just call the inn first to ensure that you've reserved a dog-friendly room before bringing your dog. :)
We can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

My moms and I recently visited Hot Springs for an overnight trip to get a little R&R and stayed at Lookout Point in the Snowball Room. Even though it was the week of Spring Break and much of the city was busy, this place was peaceful, quaint, and very relaxing. All of the employees (I'm sorry, I'm bad with names!) were friendly and helpful. Breakfast was delicious, the view from the room was breathtaking, and the bed was probably the most comfortable I have ever slept in. The only complaint is the we couldn't stay longer! We will be back!!

Thanks to Christie and crew for an amazing stay!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2016

My husband and I stayed for five days. The service was excellent from the time we arrived. We were greeted by the owner Ray, whom was very kind and welcoming. All the staff is very nice and willing to accommodate any request. They were also very helpful with information of things to do in town.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you so much, and congratulations on your new marriage! We are honored that you chose to stay at Lookout Point for your honeymoon. We'd love to see you on future anniversaries. :)