All reviews dvd player king suite will stay there again enjoyed our stay bed was comfortable dishwasher mattress pet
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Candlewood Suites, its cleanliness, location, and staff hospitality were the icing on the cake for our wonderful family reunion! Many needs and last minute requests were made and filled to the utmost. By the way...one of the best set of towels in a hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
CandlewoodSuitesAR, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Thank you all! It was a pleasure having your family stay at our Hotel!

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We had a group of ten that needed two rooms last minute and preferable next to each other. They were very accommodating. We ended up with conjoining rooms that were very clean. Breakfast was delicious! Everyone was kind and helpful!

1  Thank Nicolechristine0709
CandlewoodSuitesAR, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Thank you for your feedback! It was a pleasure having you all and we hope to see you back in the future!

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I could not be happier with the staff. So helpful. We stayed due to family in hospital, nights I could not sleep due to stress, washed clothing and got a little workout in the gym. The pool was clean and grill nearby also. I will stay there again in the future.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your feedback I am pleased to hear that your stay was so pleasant! I do hope all is well with your family, we look forward to having you back one day!

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Our experience at the Hot Springs suites were very nice. We had three rooms for our large family and they kept us all close together. Saved money by cooking our own food. The suites were large enough for us for to have a family meal. Highly recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
CandlewoodSuitesAR, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Thank you for your feedback! It was a pleasure having your family!

Reviewed 15 July 2018

First I arrive to the hotel and went to my room. The air conditioning was working at all. I contact the front desk and informed Mrs.Mary on my finding inside the room. She explain to me that the hotel had someone working on the unit for this problem. I paid for a non-smoking room due to me having medical problems. Mrs. Mary relocated me to another room which was a smoking room which smell like more then the normal smoke smell. I advise Mrs. Mary about my health problem and she stated there was nothing she could do because she is given me a room. Keep in mind that I paid for a non-smoking room. I call the Corporation and was told that the only thing that can happen is I get a refund on $101.00 but I paid $304.97. It's not my fault that the air condition was work then there third floor is a smoking floor why would you allow a me to go on this floor period , if i paid for a non-smoking room. To me this is very Poor Service. I was told by a employee that Candle Wood was independently owned and all they just take your money and not care about service. Well this has happen to me. I fell like I have been taking advantage of. Seeking more information on how this can be resolve. Please share information if possible. Going to facebook NOW.

Room tip: poor poor service. Noisy Hotel. Not Clean at all.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family