All reviews front desk no elevator nice pool area room was clean in town stay there again the staff was friendly and helpful next morning first floor mini fridge hocking hills nice place to stay pool and hot tub tuesday evening sausage coffee maker after a long day
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Overall it is a great place to stay. However for us the beds were a little to high and the bathroom was way to small.
I think with all hotels, not just this on all handicap rooms are non smoking. My husband has rheumatoid and steps are a chore for us. Even the suites in the other building are no smoking. There should be one or two first floor smoking rooms for people like us!!!
We have stayed before and I'm sure we will stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Andrea D, General Manager at Christopher Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear CraftyMom,
Thanks for taking the time to rate your experience at the Christopher Inn and Suites. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I'm elated that you enjoyed your stay and found your accommodations comfortable. We'd love to have you back if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

This is nice hotel located at the first stop light when you exit 35. The room which was an up grade was extremely spacious. I had a dining room table and a sofa in the room. The room was quiet according to the staff it would be quiet because the pool had been drained. While the hotel is dated it is clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The location is about 40 minutes from Hocking Hills and only 5 minutes from the trendy hip restaurants in the Old Town area.

As folks mentioned that wasn't an elevator.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Forest W

Dear Forest,
Thanks for taking the time to rate your experience at the Christopher Inn and Suites. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I'm happy to hear that your accommodations were satisfactory and you found my staff friendly and helpful. We'd love to have you back if you are ever visiting the area.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

We made a last minute reservation at this hotel for a visit to Hocking Hills. After a long day of hiking we went to check into the hotel. The pool was closed and drained. There was no mention of the pool closure on the hotel website when we made the reservation the same day that we arrived. The room was average, the beds seemed small for the queen size room that we booked. The air conditioner was very loud, we attempted to turn it off but then the room got very hot. We will not return to this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Jamie,
Thanks for taking the time to rate your experience at the Christopher Inn and Suites. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced when you learned the pool was out-of-order for routine maintenance and safety inspections. I also apologize for the "noisy" air conditioner. I am confident that if your issue with the A/C was taken to the front desk that accommodations were made for your comfort.
If you ever change your mind, we'd love a second chance to make a better first impression.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

I would definitely stay here again. The pool was nice, hot tub and sauna too. The rooms were clean, and the bed was comfy. Their breakfast is an expanded version on many hotels I have been to. They also have eggs, sausage and potatoes in addition to the pastries, cereals, toasts, juices etc. The Wifi worked well. The location is very convenient to the hwy, if you are just passing through. Very close to many eating establishments too. About half hour drive from Hocking Hills. All of the staff were great, except young Mike – he went above and beyond, He helped with whatever needed to be done, as the breakfast lady called in and he jumped in to assist. He was very friendly and customer focused.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Andrea D, General Manager at Christopher Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear KenoshaKathy,
Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of our amenities. I'm also elated to hear that my staff, especially Mike, went above and beyond to make you feel at home. He is the best of the best!!
We'd love to have you back if you are ever in the area!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel was in great condition with a very welcoming staff that were helpful for everything we needed! Pool area was clean and the kids enjoyed it! Breakfast was awesome hot and cold options made everybody happy!! Definitely would stay again!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Illybear,
Thanks for your feedback! I'm excited to hear that you received a warm reception and you were able to enjoy our amenities! We would love to have you back if you are ever in the area.