US$175
US$57
US$77
US$68
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from these sites
  • Breakfast included
All reviewschain hotelfree breakfastbiscuits and gravyparking lothot breakfastfridgecouchcomfortnebraska
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We usually stay at Choice hotels and this isn't even close. The pillows really ruined it for me. There were only 2 on each bed and they were flat and hard. Without a good pillow I can't get a good night's sleep. I got used to not traveling with my own because Comfort Inns always have great pillows.... my mistake. Anyway I guess it wasn't horrible. The place was clean but out dated. They did have a hot breakfast. The shower just had a small stream.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management D, Manager at Victorian Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Thank You for your stay! We both kind of pillows per guest request and we also have two extra pillows in each rooms for your comfort.

Thanks
Management

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I only stayed here for one night while passing through Beatrice, but this hotel was by far the best value for the money. The room was clean and comfortable and the staff were very friendly. The hotel is a little outdated.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2017

The room was above our expectations. We had the family suite which has a couch and chair, large scene TV, and is about double the size of the other double rooms. Could easily sleep 6 people. Very comfortable beds, breakfast was nice to have in the morning, swimming pool is wonderful and the hot tub. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

Room Tip: Inside rooms are quieter, but rooms on the outside have easier access. People on the second floor at times have a heavy step but not bad.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Management D, Manager at Victorian Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2017

Welcome Back!!! thank you for continuing to stay with us!! you are like family now. Hope to see you back soon!!!

Reviewed 29 April 2017

Great Price! Great Service. She came up and down the stairs several time to get us a working tv remote. Nice Decor and clean. Excellent firm beds. Liked having a fan that would run continuously to cover street sounds. The room was quiet on the second floor. Good lightening to read. No elevators. No HBO. No list of channels. No Decaf. Awesome shower head in the bathroom. Tiny thin soap that breaks in pieces and a wash rag that was hard enough to exfoliate your skin. Loved having a comfortable well lite seating area on the second floor that I can go to when my partner is sleeping. Breakfast might be good if you like biscuits and gravy.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank petriedish57
Management D, Manager at Victorian Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Thank You for your stay!!!! I wish you would've told me you couldn't find the HBO There are channel guides in every room and in our guest directory. We do have HBO in all our rooms. Decafe Coffee we do make for guest on request, since it hardly gets used. Glad you liked you hotel hope you enjoyed your stay!!!

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

Thank you so much to the staff and owner for being so great during our visit! Wonderful place to stay! The kids had a great time in the pool and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. Highly recommended!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends