Cityscape Hotel
US$68
US$123
US$107
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

Had to stay in cebu for one night and ended up here.

This hotel has well appointed rooms.

Elevators seemed to be under maintenance though since they did not stop on all floors and the buttons were hard to push.

Their restaurant closes rather early too.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 September 2015

I found this hotel to hold a small christening party for my son. I would commend their Sales Executive, Ms. Nove Ann Dizon. She was so patient, friendly, and attentive on my requirements. She offered the best deal I could ever find among the city's boutique hotels. Since she is willing to accommodate the function with a pocket-friendly rate, I committed to her. I even added few room nights for I decided to stay here a day before, during, and a day after the event.

The banquet service team was so supportive. The food was good. The hall was over-looking the city lights at night. Kudos to the leadership of their Banquet Supervisor Mike. We had the event successful.

However, I just noticed that the front liners assigned at the Reception needs to be welcoming. I suggest them to smile often to their guests. A smile counts more in the hospitality industry.

Generally, the experience was good. We bring some friends who are looking for a quick stay, and even us, we may come back.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank LakwatSario
Reviewed 28 August 2015

I've booked 2 family rooms since I've got 3 grown up kids and me and my husband just want to have a space, the best decision we've ever made. It was on a promotion rate and the staff did their best to put us close to each other.
The room was just basic which needs a few renovations and there were pipe and leak problem but been sorted out right away.
The elevator can be out of service at times and the hotel lobby was really tired and worn out. But aside from that good things keeps coming in from this hotel...
Hotel staff are very accommodating and tried their best to cater our needs. Pool was small but situated on the roof top...the view was simply wow! We did have a pool party on one afternoon while there was a weeding next room. It was never a bother we still enjoyed it a lot.
Food in the cafe was really affordable and delicious.
We did hire the Karaoke bar one night for 3 hours with free food and drinks! With such unbeatable price!(Promotional rate)
The hotel has a good access to the Airport and going to the north, SM City Cebu and other major Shopping malls. Its walking distance to the Food shops laundry shops bakery and Rainforest activity place. It's also short distance and access to Ayala Malls and main attractions of the main city.
Just at the back of the hotel got a very nice massage SPA place that does Thai Massage and open 'till midnight very convenient.
It's got it's parking space across the hotel free for all occupants. Free Wifi.
Yes this hotel almost has it all but sadly its not been updated and needs a few TLC to resume its previous glory..that's why I can only give four stars.
I will strongly recommend this hotel to those people who's on the budget, wants access to the city and to the airport, those who's got family in the area.
This hotel was our 5th accommodation since visiting the Philippines and it did cater our needs. Thank you!

Room Tip: rooms facing the road are much bigger and spacious.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2015

I am not sure if this is the exact location of the hotel, because the cityscape i stayed is located in osmena extension, cebu city, not mandaue.

but anyway, i loved and enjoyed my stay in this hotel. i conducted a training here, and my stay was complimented well.

Let's start of with the room; the room is spacious, nearly overlooking the city. the bed is comfortable, and fluffy pillows (4 pieces) made my sleep better. the tv and cable has good reception. wifi is fast and free. it has basic toiletries included. it has a huge closet enough for a month-long stay. design is classy. the hot and cold is digital and it works well. water is strong. there is a mini ref (without mini bar, opposed to claim).

the function room: spacious and can house 25 people. it is beside the indoor pool. adequate air conditioning and lighting. attendants are proactive and helpful.

the people: the people are warm, helpful, courteous, and resourceful.

food: there is a restau in the lobby. food is great and serving is generous. free breakfast.

things to improve on: 1. lighting in the room. there is only one LED light to cover the bed area, and another in the hallway. 2. the guard. (the tall one. who does not wear the typical uniform) this doorman doesnt care who comes in or out of the hotel. doesnt help carry bags, which is a requirement. considering that he is the first touchpoint of customer and hotel.

overall: i enjoyed my stay. and i will definitely go back. i even recommended the hotel to be a main choice at the office. nuff said!

Room Tip: try corner rooms. better view. 6th floor most accessible to pool.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2015

I stayed 3 nights at this hotel and during my stay I was happy with the service of the friendly staff, free wifi is fast, the rooms are clean but the hotel is quite old and needs an urgent renovation. About the breakfast, they need to offer more varieties for the foreigner tourists as most of the food were phillipino cuisine.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business