“July 18-21, 2017”

Allure Hotel & Suites
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Mandaue
Reviewed 21 July 2017

The room is nice and clean. However, upon booking they include that it has a hair blower but upon checking the room, there is none. Good quality service. Internet connection is weak. Overall, I am satisfied staying for 3 nights at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 June 2017

I had made reservation in this hotel which specifies request for non-smoking room. I checked-in at around 7:00pm on June 13 but just dropped my bag as i was rushing to meet someone for dinner. There was no room boy who assisted me. Upon entering my room, I noticed the noise coming from the CR as if somebody was showering. I took nonchalantly and just assumed that it must be coming from the room next door. However, when i returned at around 9:30pm, the shower noise was still there and did not stop for the whole time i was there. This is very disturbing. I also noticed that the aircon was not working. I called front desk and they sent someone to assist me. The hotel staff was not friendly at all and just proceeded to work without talking. He doesn't seem to know how to operate the aircon as he kept on increasing room temperature when i specifically said it's too hot. He does not respond to my queries and after sometime i also noticed the cigar smell does not go away. I called front desk again and viola they said i was given a smoking room! How could they just assign me to a smoking room without even asking me? I argued that my reservation (which i printed) indicated that my booking is for a non-smoking room. Still the front desk did not hear out what i was saying and just said that was what was indicated in their record of my reservation. I was aghast because i had cough at the time and the smoke was making it worse. I also told them to send a different technician as the one they sent seem not to know what to do and have stayed in my room for about 30 minutes already just tinkering with the remote. Still the front desk was adamant that it was indicated in my reservation so they cannot do anything about it anymore and a change of room would mean higher rate. i said that there will be no problem about higher rate as i just need a change of room immediately as my coughing grew worse. The front desk said they will check on it. After waiting for quite some time and losing my temper, i showed my printed reservation to the technician and asked him to go down and expedite my change of room request. He came back after a few minutes and said i could already transfer. He accompanied me to room 714. Again i asked him to turn on the aircon so i can check if it is working. To my dismay, he again spent several minutes tinkering with the remote without actually being able to make the room colder! By that time, it was already almost 11pm and i was very tired already so i just told him to go out of my room. Next morning, around 6am was awaken by a siren. I could not determine where it was coming from and just assumed it may be coming from outside the hotel. The siren was repeated two more times after several minutes gap. Terrible! I was expecting a good rest but all those hassles. Despite raising my complaint, no one explained to me nor was i given an apology. Good for them i was in a rush again to catch my flight that i did not bother to further raise my concerns. For sure, i will never be back again in this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2017

We booked at this hotel June 4-8 and paid in full. When we saw the condition of the room and our bathroom, we knew we had to find another place.Their towels are grey and stained with stuff. NeverAgain

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank csmallari
Reviewed 1 May 2017

There was a power outage in Mactan area so I have to book sunday afternoon and find a place nearby. I checked in at Allure Hotel & Suites in A.S Fortuna St. Mandaue.
The room I got was deluxe and had free breakfast buffet. If you eat in their café, I wouldn't highly recommend because the food choices are few and not to mention it is very expensive. The free breakfast was average and the food variety was to me okay and taste was also pleasant. The room was clean and I like the bathroom which was also very clean with hot showers. There is a nearby spa also and walking distant from Jcenter. Over all the hotel was very good and worth the money except there is no pool.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank mackymarino
Reviewed 11 April 2017

I stayed here over 2 years ago, so sorry for the belated review-what a place though, lovelly junior suite room, great inexpensive pricing, free breakfast nice staff money exchange taxis called for you nice and quick!
Room is airy with large comfy bed, nice relaxing lighting, kitchenette area in room mini bar, its all good!!!stayed here 3-4 times over 3 years booking again for this september/october.
thanks allure
Steven Hall- uk

Room Tip: get junior suite great nights sleep