US$77
US$75
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$119
US$55
US$71
US$59
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$34
US$32
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$48/night.

US$54
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$48
US$45
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

Red Planet Palembang(Palembang)(Great Value!)
US$29
TripAdvisor
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$210
US$202
All reviewshot watercup of coffeelocal delicaciesbudget hotelone nightsmoking roompalembang citybrasserielocationtastecafelobby
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Very near to the location that I was heading. A good hotel with value for money. Nothing much for the breakfast, it was very plain. Comfy room with comfy bed. During my stay there was a renovation going on, so it was kinda disturbing during the night.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
ZuriexpressHotelZ49, Manager at Zuri Express Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2016

Dear Mr.Hendra L
"Warmest Greeting from Zuri Express Hotel Palembang"
Thank you very much for your chosen to stay with us while in Palembang and regarding information about the taste of breakfast foods in the morning and inconvenience situation while the renovation worked on that day we really apologize and those are very important messages to us to be better in the future ,
On behalf of the entire staff and management would like to thank again for your support and your choice along with us.
Hendryc Limayer - Hotel Manager

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

For me only one night here since its first time my visited Palembang
Quite hide away from city but still reachable easy to go center as well
Location close to the restaurant that good for people who not book breakfast included
Service good

Stayed: August 2016
ZuriexpressHotelZ49, Manager at Zuri Express Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2016

Dear Heri S,
"Warmest Greeting from Zuri Express Hotel Palembang"
First I would like to say thank for giving your time to write some opinion and share your satisfaction stay with us on tripadvisor.
Therefore, we continue to keep working to maintain the service for all guests who stay overnight can be enjoyed the comfort stay and our friendly staff.
Once again thank you very much for your choice to stay with us and we are waiting for your next coming.
Hendryc Limayer Hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 September 2016

It's a well maintain and modern design hotel. Air cond and hot water bath work well. Room is clean and maintain nicely everyday. The hotel restaurant also serve very nice food. The only slightly downside I can think of is location. It is situated just a bit far from center of city.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo

Dear ChrisCKGoh,
"Warmest Greeting from Zuri Express Hotel Palembang"
Thank you for the time you give in providing suggestions and your comments with trip advisor about your satisfaction and impressions while staying with us.
Therefore, we continue to keep working to maintain the service for all guests who stay overnight can be enjoyed the comfort and our friendly smile.
For your attention and your choice to stay with us, I say thank you and hope to serve you soon.
Hendryc Limayer-Hotel Manager

Reviewed 3 June 2016

I arrived at 10+ am and requested for early check-in. After checking room availability, I was given a room as I expected: No smoking room with a queen bed. Because it was my second stay, my data has been recorded in the system. The FO still remember that I once requested a room in the corner to avoid noises, and asked me if it was okay if I stayed in room located not in the corner. I would say that their service was impressing. A two star hotel, with a four star service. I would give it a five star if the room is equipped with kettle and tea/coffee.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with grandzuri.com
ZuriexpressHotelZ49, Manager at Zuri Express Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2016

Dear Erosani78,
"Warmest Greeting from Zuri Express Hotel Palembang"
Thank you for your participation in providing advice and comment through trip advisor
All the whole team are excited and proud of the trust given to us for continuing support to accommodate your arrival in Palembang.
All considerations and the advice given will be a record for us to continue also to improve and strive to remain the hotel of choice for yourself.
On the cooperation and trust that you given,we say thank you very much for your support and waiting for your next coming.
Hendryc Limayer-Hotel Manager

Reviewed 21 April 2016

This hotel is my favourite when i was travelling to palembang city. I stayed here for 9 days on March 2016 and 11 days on this April 2016. Recomended to stay here. The front office staff are very friendly and the others staff too. But i think, the morning bfast still so so and need improvement.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
ZuriexpressHotelZ49, Manager at Zuri Express Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2016

Dear Mr.Jhonsen L,
"Warmest Greeting from Zuri Express Hotel Palembang"
We thank you for the trust given to hold together zuri express hotel while in Palembang and hopefully your satisfaction and service that you get from the whole team can improve your work activities for continued success.
As for suggestions that you convey to the increase in the presentation of the breakfast will be a special concern for us to become a better in the future.
For your attention and your choice with us, I say thank you and waiting for your next arrival.
Hendryc Limayer - Hotel Manager