US$64
US$59
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$42
US$55
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$50
US$47
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

Red Planet Palembang(Palembang)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$26
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$76
US$66
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$30
US$45
US$78
US$64
Trip.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$39
US$38
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

All reviewshot watercup of coffeelocal delicaciesbudget hotelone nightsmoking roompalembang citybrasserielocationtastecafelobby
Reviewed 18 September 2014 via mobile

Clean hotels.. comfort with budget.. i always stay here if i go to palembang. The cafe brasseries, good food, rare price and the most important for me is portion, so large portion.

The location of the hotel is far from central town, i like it because less noisy for me so i can concentrate for do my paperwork.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Jananuragadi W
ZuriexpressHotelZ49, Manager at Zuri Express Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2014

Dear Mr. Jananuragadi W,
Warmest Greeting from Zuri Express Hotel Palembang,
Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience at our Hotel on TripAdvisor. It is much pleasing to see that, likewise to most of our guests, the level of service and facilities, as well as our hotel location have contributed to your satisfaction. Once again thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We are looking forward to welcome you again at Zuri Express Hotel Palembang.
Yours sincerely,
Hendryc Limayer-Hotel Manager

Reviewed 2 August 2014

I was staying in Zuri Express Hotel for my business trip in Palembang, last February.

My office chose this hotel for me. I move here after traveled from Medan and stay in Swiss Bell-inn Medan.

Compared to Swiss Bell-inn, I like Zuri Express more.. I fell in love since the first I entered the room. Small room yet cozy and has enough space to put my things since I brought so many equipment for my long business trip.

I smiled when I saw a big board on the wall with notes "AYO, KAMU BISA!". I think that was a smart concept from hotel's management.

Laundry service was fast, only a day if you give your clothes before 10 am. There is mini market in beside front office and a restaurant on the right out the hotel. I ate Chicken Kalasan that only cost me no more than IDR 30,000, worth it.

Plus: Clean room, Good facilities, Nice environment. Not far from Palembang Trade Center.
Minus: They put the telephone outside, near the elevator, so it takes quite time to reach it.

But I'll definitely will choose this hotel again if I do my business trip in Palembang again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
ZuriexpressHotelZ49, Manager at Zuri Express Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Ms.Cindy, Warmest greetings from Zuri Express Hotel Palembang. Thank you very much for sharing the elements of your recent experience at our Hotel on TripAdvisor. It is much pleasing to see that, likewise to most of our guests, the level of service and facilities, as well as our strategic location not far to Palembang Trade Center Mall have contributed to your satisfaction. Once again thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We are looking forward to have a pleasure of welcoming you again in the future at Zuri Express Hotel Palembang. Yours sincerely, Hendryc Limayer/Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I was staying for a night in superior class. the room is too small, no telephone and very minimum service. and when i was in the shower, the soap is empty, and i should go out the room to call the operator since the phone is put near the elevator. and the worse, i dont think the room service is washing the pillow cover. with idr 365K per night, its so poor.

Room Tip: check the bathroom equipment and smell the bed sheet and pillow first thing when you enter the room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with grandzuri.com
ZuriexpressHotelZ49, Manajer at Zuri Express Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear Nita.L
Warmest Greetings from Zuri Express Hotel Palembang.
Thank you verymuch for sharing of your recent experience at our hotel on trip advisor. It is much pleasing to see that likewise to most of our guests the level of service and faciltiies.
We have taken good note of your remark regarding the bathroom soap in the room and we immediately shared your remark to our Housekeeper for necessary improvement.
Please accept our sincere apology for this inconvenience, However, We always ensure to offer deals as attractive as possible and be beneficial to our guests. Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you again soon. Your sincerely, Hendryc Limayer-Hotel Manager

Reviewed 26 May 2014

A Small hotel with minimize room design. Enough for staying alone but need more space when stay along with family. No good view from my room. Little bit confusing in parking area arrangement. Overall, it is valuable for the money and short time traveler. From my sight, the location is bit downtown of Palembang.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 January 2014

The location : quite far away from everywhere, so it is quite difficult to find your dinner.
The room : quite big or you may say enough space, with minimalism interior. The bed was OK, but I found some suspicious spots at the linen/bed sheet. It was not that clean. The bathroom was small, but OK. It takes more than 5 minutes to have your warm (not hot) water.
The breakfast : the variation and the quality of the food was poor. Tasteless food, with very small items to pick. Need serious improvement there.
The budget : OK.