Open today: 08:00 - 18:00
Review Highlights
An experience

I researched so much into Mason Elephant park as I wanted to ensure I wasn’t going to a tourist... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
littleglobetrotter88
United Kingdom
via mobile
A well spend day

Hi my name is Irene and I come from Greece with my husband for our honeymoon!! We today visit... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Basilis F
via mobile

1,862 results
All reviews baby elephants talent show beautiful animals love elephants buffet lunch bali adventure tours once in a lifetime bucket list take photos an amazing experience white water rafting sumatra trainers mahout rescued ride taro
Reviewed 5 April 2018

New experince for me ride elephant, im very happy, ilove elephant. Hope i can back here to meet and ride elephant next time.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Our group of 4 did the Jumbo Wash and had a wonderful experience. To get to wash, pat, hug and feed an Elephant is an amazing experience.

The pickup and drop off was great.
The buffet lunch was good.
The show was fantastic.
The Elephants all look happy and seem to enjoy what they are doing. You can see that the staff care about the animals.

We opted to not do the ride on the Elephants.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

After reading the reviews I put this on the top of my list of things to do in ubud. We opted for the wash, bathe and breakfast. The 5 hour $300 experience was really 10 minutes of washing and bathing with the elephants followed by being ushered along for the next group to have there turn. Breakfast was basic buffet and then on top of that if you want to feed elephants and get photos you must pay additional charge. I hated seeing the elephants chained up on small chains in which they look agitated and unhappy. Save your money and donate to PETA.

9  Thank Amanda B
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Went here today after wondering if i should or not (didnt know if it would be cruel) everything seemed ok its about £15 each to get in. Elephants that we saw seemed happy and well looked after. Had a few pics took with them. Wouldnt never ride an elephant however people have done for centuries... the elephants are very well fed and seemed happy enough. I loved it as i have never been so close to an elephant. The place is also easy to find on a scooter.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We weren't disappointed- we washed the elephants, before joining them in the lake where they bathe. We were then free to enjoy the buffet breakfast and roam around the park. It was extremely well organized, and proved to be absolutely great fun!