Did a Roadtrip trough the Mountain Area in Bali. Jatiluwih and the Rice-Fields are a must have for every Tourist. Than you should go to the small town Wongaya Gede and stay at Prana Dewi Mountain Ressort. An incredible lovely Place. Every Bungalow is unique, surrounded by rice terraces and an absolut magical scenery. It is not a Hotel, it is not a Ressort like elsewhere. It is a place you will never forget.
All the Food is organic, from the own garden and the Chef is doing a great job (for a really decent Price).
If you miss it, you will miss one of the hidden Paradise on this Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Prana Dewi Mountain Resort Tripadvisor page! Our resort is located at the foot of Mt. Batukaru, the second highest Mountain of Bali. Mt. Batukaru is sacred to the Balinese and has a temple, Pura Luhur Batukaru dedicated to it. The last village on the way to the temple is called Wongaya Gede and this is where the owner and architect of the resort, I Gede Hanjaya grew up and lived. The resort is made up of 11 traditional bungalows with 14 rooms nested between organic rice paddies, tropical fruit trees and ornamental fishponds. Our bungalows are generously spaced apart to insure you tranquility and privacy. The interior of every bungalow is unique and beautifully decorated. Each bungalow has a terrace, deck or a bale, a traditional open hut, perfect for relaxing, yoga or meditation amongst rice fields and flowing waters. As well as being a nice place to spend a few days as a visitor, the resort is also specialized to hold meditation and yoga courses over longer periods. If you are interested in this, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our restaurant, which is also open for guests who are not staying in the resort offers delicious western and Indonesian meals. We use as much organically and locally grown fruits and vegetables as we can. Our organic brown rice is grown in the fields throughout the resort! We also offer some actives such a hiking Mt. Batukaru, walks through coffee plantations and rice fields as well as baths in hot water springs. In resort activities include traditional Balinese massage and taking a refreshing dip in the all natural spring water pool. Our friendly staff is happy to greet you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Prana Dewi Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prana Dewi Mountain Hotel
- Prana Dewi Mountain Resort Bali/Tabanan, Indonesia