“Best place to eat in Munduk!”

Warung Made's Munduk
Ranked #6 of 25 Restaurants in Munduk
Description: Made's Warung Munduk was established in 1998 and has become a social eating and meeting venue for locals, expats and tourists alike. It has grown from a traditional roadside warung into a cosmopolitan restaurant serving a variety of local and international food in Bali
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Me and my partner ate here nearly every meal we were in Munduk! Unfortunately I was not well during my stay here, and the owner was so nice and considerate asking me or my partner how I was every time, and making sure I was as comfortable as I could be. As well as being really friendly, the food here was really good and good value! He also offers trekking tours and motorbikes at a really good price, and we wish we had the time to do them!

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Made’s quickly became our favorite restaurant in Munduk! The food is great and the family is welcoming and kind. We did 2 cooking courses with Made. We learned so much and it was a pleasure spending time with him and his wife. We felt like we were a part of their family from the moment we arrived. I highly recommend this restaurant and the cooking classes they offer!

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Amazing food, very fresh and very tasty.Made is SO friendly and helpful!! The view is fantastic. Could not recommend better place to stay!

Reviewed 10 December 2017

The best Mie goreng we have eaten during our holiday in Bali! We came 3 times for dinner to Warung Made's and enjoyed every meal very much. Thanks once again.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We encountered Warung Made's during our stay in Munduk. They serve excellent Balinese food - everything we tried was delicious from appetizers to desserts. We came every evening to try something new. This small warung is an absolute must if you're looking for Balinese cuisine!
It is located off the main road, so there is no sound disturbance during lunch/dinner. The icing on the cake is the amazing view from the terrace!

1  Thank Tatjana_sq

Been to Warung Made's Munduk? Share your experiences!