“Made to order is the way to go”
Review of Backyard Burger

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Backyard Burger
Ranked #59 of 263 Restaurants in Independence
Reviewed 26 May 2016

I had tried this place a few times and did not like the leather burgers. I found out the key to success is made to order. I ordered mine fresh med cooked and it was wonderful.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

A friend and I were out on Patrol at lunch time, and he had never eaten there. I had a Major Saver Card that was a promotion for a school fund raising. It was a buy one get one free, so I took him there for the first time. I had their delicious veggie burger, and it was terrific. He was so happy with his meal that he said he would start going there now that he found out how good it was The service was quick (after ordering they will bring the meal to your table) as soon as it is ready, and it was really hot.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

I ate the bacon cheese burger, no ketchup. The burger was good and not too much of the other condiments that it would slide apart while eating it. I also had the seasoned fries and some onion rings both were good and hot.

Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

This is the slowest, most expensive burger joint on earth! Food is good, but worth almost TEN dollars for a small size combo meal?? NOT

Reviewed 11 February 2015

I am absolutely hooked to the baked potato soup! It honestly has to be the best that I've ever eaten! The past few times I have been, along with my small baked potato soup, I have gotten a black and bleu burger. Delicious! I can't wait to go again - tonight!