“I love burgers fries and onion rings”
Review of Backyard Burger

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Backyard Burger
Ranked #103 of 257 Restaurants in Independence
Reviewed 11 December 2015

I ate the bacon cheese burger, no ketchup. The burger was good and not too much of the other condiments that it would slide apart while eating it. I also had the seasoned fries and some onion rings both were good and hot.

Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

This is the slowest, most expensive burger joint on earth! Food is good, but worth almost TEN dollars for a small size combo meal?? NOT

Reviewed 11 February 2015

I am absolutely hooked to the baked potato soup! It honestly has to be the best that I've ever eaten! The past few times I have been, along with my small baked potato soup, I have gotten a black and bleu burger. Delicious! I can't wait to go again - tonight!

Reviewed 14 October 2014

Very good food and doesn't take forever to get through the drive-through. Good service, delicious food and lots of choices for the carnivore as well as veggie burgers, chicken, etc. Used to think it was a tiny bit more expensive than other burger places but you can get a "regular" combo for less than $6.00. That's a bargain any more and for delicious and good service - you can't beat it.

Reviewed 20 September 2014 via mobile

No other fast food restaurant compares to the flavor of the food here. Nice variety, great service, and fair prices. We have eaten here many times and always had an excellent meal!