“Business Trip”

Comfort Suites Independence
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in Independence
Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed here while on business in kc, I really liked the proximity of so many restaurants and how quiet the hotel was. Also I left my sunglasses in my room and did not realize until I was back in chicago, Scott with comfort Inn was able to locate them and mailed them back to me. Once again thanks Scott!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
GeneralManagerCSIND, Manager at Comfort Suites Independence, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

I am glad you had such a great visit and that you got a chance to see Scott's super hero lost and found return skills. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit in from Chicago.

Michael Linn
Director of Operations
Comfort Suites Independence - Kansas City
mlinn@zmchotels.com

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Independence

Reviewed 5 April 2017

Stayed one night while in KC for business. The property was undergoing renovations (half of my floor was cordoned off), but I never heard any noise after 4:00pm, or before leaving at 7:50am. Based on my room, the upgrades are primarily in the bathroom, which was very nice.
Check-in was quick, and the gentleman at the front desk was cheerful, and full of information about the local area, which was nice, on a first visit.
The pool has a hot tub, which was very relaxing after day spent mostly in and out of car for 8 hours.
There are a lot of restaurants to choose from in the area, several within walking distance. The hotel is also situated next to a walking path that follows a river for several miles.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Despite having been booked during their renovations, I was not disturbed. The shower was warm. The towels clean. The beds comfortable. The only reason I give it a 4 out of 5 is because I did not recieve my wakeup call and was nearly late for the job I was in town for. But the breakfast area is nice and the staff was very friendly. Would stay again given the chance

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2017

We got there a little early before check-in. She didn't think she had any rooms ready yet but one of the gals next to her had the clipboard of what was done and they got us right in. I really appreciated that after a long drive. They could have enforced the 3pm rule and helped me instead. We checked in the room - very clean - no errant hairs in the bathroom which always seem to be missed - smelled clean. Everything worked... It was quiet. We felt very safe. It's handy because it's near a mall, shopping, fast food, restaurants so you don't really have to go too far to spend an evening. MY ONLY COMPLAINT was the hard bed which is totally personal preference. Some people like firm beds. For me it hurts my back. We didn't take advantage of the breakfast the morning but went to Cracker Barrel 2 exits west on 70 which was good also. I would stay here again but maybe try a different room. The mattress could always be different. lol

Room Tip: I always ask for top floor so no one above me.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 December 2016

Paulina at the front desk went above and beyond the call of duty. Very friendly and helpful at check-in. I needed to do some laundry but did not have any cash to get quarters at the front desk. When I went to the parking lot to drive to an ATM, she ran out to my car and told me it wasn't necessary, then gave me the money to do my laundry on the house. Great customer service!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Independence
0.1 km away
9.1 km away
Higher Ground Hotel
Higher Ground Hotel
#3 of 18 in Independence

Been to Comfort Suites Independence? Share your experiences!