“Best Quicke in Town! Darn Good Sandwiches, too!”

Main Street Coffee House
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Although the coffee, tea, and smoothies are the main feature here, the food should not be missed. I'm addicted to the bacon quiche that is frequently available. There are several varieties of quiche that rotate in and out. I'm always thrilled when I luck into the bacon quiche! I've not seen it on the menu, but they make a really nice hot chocolate, too! Quaint atmosphere ... old wooden floor, and tin ceilings, glass-fronted display cases for pastries, etc. Try the local Polly's Pop from the wall cooler across from the counter. I especially like the Grape, and the Pineapple. There's a variety of seating (tall tables, regular tables, sofa, etc.), and a shelf full of games towards the back of the shop. There's a tiny stage area that gets used when they feature musicians on occasion.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

I've been to a TON of coffee shops from the US to Europe and this place is definitely my favorite! I really enjoy how they have lattes that are unique! I get sick of seeing the typical vanilla latte and this place took the time to mix it up a bit. My husband and I stop here on our way through town (this is our halfway point from our destination) and it is such motivation to keep driving haha! We also love the Lemon Raspberry cream cheese cake... to die for!! I highly recommend hitting this place up, you will NOT be disappointed.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

I enjoy my visits to Main Street Coffee House. It was fairly low key, but has started to become a more frequented destination of the locals, which is definitely a good thing. The pastries are ok, but the coffee is really good. As an added bonus, free refills of coffee if you drink your joe while there. I'd recommend ordering the twenty...the giant cups are great!

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Gourmet Coffee and Tea with turbinado sugar and half and half. there are comfy cushioned seats and a staff tolerant of people who get comfortable over their drinks, even a homeless person who stretched out to nap. Coffee is staff served and comes with one refill.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

A friend introduced me to this location. It's worth the visit for different types of coffee and teas. Why spend money at Starbuck's when you can stop here and enjoy a relaxing atmosphere.

It's a little-known cyber-cafe!

They have a wonderful selection of sandwiches as well as drinks ~ even cookies for dessert.

Their trademark Main Street Club Sandwich is delicious. I've included a picture of 1/2 of the sandwich due to the complete sandwich filling the whole plate.

Counter seating ~ high tables ~ regular height tables ~ even relaxing chairs are available.

The restaurant and bathrooms were in tidy order.

For a wonderfully unique experience be sure to stop by and have a cup of coffee.