“Candy Bar Drinks?”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Scooter's Coffeehouse
Reviewed 1 January 2017

I like the blender drinks. They have are supposed to also have a candy bar latte. Their website says if it's in a wrapper we can make it for you so I ordered a Reece's Candy Bar Latte but I was told they couldn't make it in a latte but they could in a blender drink.
It's not like Reece's is an obscure candy bar. This is a drive-thru only location.

Reviewed 6 December 2015

So I live in CA now and recently visited the area with a Scooters. In Independence the service is so fast! I think the staff must be drinking their coffee because they are talking and thinking so fast. For those of us that have not had their first cup yet... you will have to slow down HAHA! The coffee is great.. wow! My husband and I are so picky about our coffee and you just can not compare this to other local chains..big ones too. I love the drive through and speed. I wish there was a Scotters in my area!

Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

I made this my stop every day for over a year in route taking my boys to school , the coffee wasn't bad price was about the same as Starbucks I think they lack in customer service.

Reviewed 16 December 2014

Scooter's provided a decent cup of coffee at a convenient drive through. Price was comparable to Starbucks. The quality itself did not justify the price, but I will probably return when I need caffeine and I do not want to leave my car.

Reviewed 14 October 2014

I only utilized the drive-through but the coffee and service were excellent. When I have more time I want to sit out front and enjoy a good cup - there are chairs and tables outside (no inside seating).