“Good Paninis”

Momo's Grilled Paninis
Ranked #123 of 280 Restaurants in Independence
Cuisines: American, Italian, Soups
Reviewed 29 October 2016

We stayed at a hotel nearby or we might not have noticed this small restaurant. Paninis were great and so was the service. A few tables to eat at but looks like to me that a lot of their customers were for take out. I would still recommend this place, our paninis were very good.

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

Two young men working were super polite and helpful. It made figuring out what I'd like very pleasant. The panini was terrific for a fast meal. .... with delicious frozen custard for dessert. Made it nice to just walk over from my motel.
Outside area clean and inviting. Inside looked clean and smelled good. Ty for a good fast good experience.

1  Thank Connector594812