“Great service and food”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

I ate here this evening with my wife and parents as we had a $10 off coupon . My calzone was so very good and not greasy at all. I'll be back

Reviewed 12 September 2016

We could not decide on anywhere to eat so we wound up here. OH my gosh! so amazing! we got their huge pizza and it was amazing! We will for sure be back!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Wow!!! Every one of us ordered something different and everyone absolutely loved what they had. We are from out of state and stopped here based on the great reviews. Boy were we glad we did!!! It was fabulous!!! Service was great! Can't say enough good about this place!!! Wish they'd open one where I live!!! We had the Philly Cheesesteak pizza (phenomenal!!!), a custom made calzone, lasagna, fettuccine Alfredo, and BBQ chicken pizza. Soooooooooo good!!! I want to go back every night we are in town!!!

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

I am a huge fan of Minskys Pizza. We usually get the prime cut in Liberty but we stopped in Independence after the Royals game and they did not let us down. I got a mixed drink and the server carded me. Bless his little heart. Made my night. Maybe angling for a better tip? Either way, I was flattered. I had a side salad which was fresh and crisp and then the pizza. Aaaahhhhh! Hot, fresh and crispy strips of bacon on top. You did not dissappoint Minskys.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

We had a really great waiter and awesome food! One of my pet peeves in any restaurant is having to wait or ask for drink refills. We didn't even have to look up before our waiter had refills on the table. He even took note that I had just had surgery and met us at the door to open it for us. GREAT customer service!!!