“Great food and Ambience ”
Review of Seasalt

Seasalt
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Manggis
Price range: US$37 - US$149
Cuisines: Asian, Indonesian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Have dined at Sea Salt in all days of my stay in Alila Manggis and the food is excellent. Try the local Nasi Goreng, to Pasta, Sea Food Curry you will not regret. The staff is great and always with a smile. Love this place.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 3 July 2018

We were lucky to spend 3 nights at Alila Manggis and Seasalt restaurant. Loved the balinese setting ,great location overlooking at the ocean, surrounded by ponds. Enjoying dinner with the sound of frogs in the background. Food is always delicious, we went for breakfast and dinner, from the fresh juices and fresh exotic fruit, daily fresh pastries and bread, to the nicely presented and yummy balinese dishes that we chose for our first visit in Bali. Well done to the chefs and waitressing staff!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

Ayam dan Tuna sambal Mahta are my favourites !!! Breakfast is just plain delicious, from bread basket, to fresh fruit and now adding Jamu drinks were great. My in put to current chef..... Please do The Iga Bakar to use Kecap Manis base flavour.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We were lucky enough to stay at the Alila Manggis for three nights and enjoy the delicious food at Seasalt. We loved absolutely everything we ate...from the homemade pastries at breakfast to the homemade sorbets and gelato. The Mahi-Mahi fish was fantastic, as was the the chicken salad. Yum! Everything was beautifully presented too.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Been there last week twice and I fall in love with that place. Really great location direct on the beach. You can hear the waves breaking into the beach while sipping on a nice glass of wine.

First I been for dinner which was fab. We were watching the sunset while eating. We had tuna tartar and Sand lobster and catch of the day. All very good

Second time Brunch, that was absolutely the beach brunch I ever had. There is a Seafood bar with oysters, prawns , sushi and some grilled fish the rest you order of the menu which they cook fresh for you. All the food we had was really good quality and tested amazing. Also the live acoustic player was perhaps the best I ever heard in my live. This brunch has it all! Highly recommended!

Date of visit: May 2018