1,762 results
All reviewspremier pool roommozzarella restaurantswim up barplunge pooldeluxe suitegarlic lanewelcome drinkacross the roadmelasti streetpool staffday bedamazing hotelsecurity staffbusy streetstaff were amazingshort walk to the beachwould highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 4 September 2016

We spent the last 5 nights of our stay in Bali at this hotel and it was by far the best establishment we stayed in. My partner was unlucky enough to have her gopro stolen on a trip to the Gili Islands and we had to report it to the police (for insurance purposes) in Kuta when we arrived back. This is no easy task when you do not speak the language! The reception staff were so understanding and even sent a member of their team to go with us to the police station so that he could help us with the whole process. I was so thankful. We would have been totally lost if it were not for this. We stayed in a delux pool suite for the first night then the Magani suite for the remaining 4 nights. I HIGHLY recommend paying the extra money for the Magani suite - its abolutely huge and comes with a jacuzzi on the balcony - it really is increadible! only costs around £100 per night which is crazily cheap for what you get. Really had a great stay here and would highly recommend to anyone looking for accomadation in the Legian/Kuta area. 100% would return. Thanks Magani Hotel - hopefully see you next year!!

Room Tip: Magani suite is absolutely huge with jacuzzi and for what you receive is great value!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank zig_zag_95
Pande S, Manager at The Magani Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2016

Dear zig_zag_95,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on your recent stay here at The Magani Hotel & Spa. It is truly appreciated. I sincerely regret to know your friend had gopro stolen on trip to Gili islands. It is glad to know our team had assisting all the administration with local police.

We are happy to know you enjoyed the upselling room to Magani suite with the room facilities. . Indeed, it is our goal to make every stay unforgettable for our guests during their trip to Bali.

Once again, thank you so much for your efforts in sharing your comments at trip advisor, we look forward to welcome you back soon for another wonderful stay at The Magani Hotel & Spa.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Stayed here last week in a private pool room. Not worth the extra charge. Pool is tiny.

Rooms are ok but very tired. Plaster coming off the walls, cupboard doors coming off the hinges, shower very average.

Rooms surround main pool so can be noisy. If you are a non smoker then you can be subjected to the smell of cigarettes coming under your door from the other guests laying around the pool.

Staff as with most of Bali were excellent. Very friendly and helpful. Location pretty good too

Not a place I would return to though

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank JJLheto

Dear JJLheto,

Thank you for your candid feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your stay at the hotel was not up to your expectation. . It is our goal to consistently ensure our facilities and services are efficient to maintain our standard. We strive to provide friendly service, comfortable and modern accommodation to all of our guests
Please note that this information will take note to our management team . Despite this, we hope to be able to welcome you back on a return visit to Bali

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

We arrived at this hotel after staying for a week at the Courtyard, marinot in Seminyak. The guards were always very freindly and didnt mind starting a conversation which i like. We got a complimentary icy juice with cold handtowels. Very nice. The check-inn was smooth. However one gripe i had was the heat in the reception area. It was hot and humid and they should look into this, both for the guests and the staff. While the check-inn was underway I beat my wife in chess while we waited;) the room was nice, and above average size and quality. The bathroom was not Connected with the sink, and that made it so u needed either to clean the doorhandle or have the door open for every time u went to the toilett. The shower was nice and warm. We had a room that had the balcony facing the street. They Should fix the sound dampening doors. We heard everything from the street below. We had a problem with the airconditioning. If u put it below 22 the floor was wet with condensation. Unfortunatly the aircon is built into the wall, so replacing it seem expensive. The bed was way to hard! I like hard beds, but after a few days both my back and my fiancees got stiff and sore. It was also too short ! Im 194 and my ankels was hanging outside the bed. Breakfast was nice. Alot of choises and a good staff! A great buffe and good ppl doing the coffeestation. The pool was tinier Than I thought from the pictures online, and old astralians was smoking when in the pool. This hotel was like a retirement home for old australians when we stayed there ;) no harm in that, Just not our age Group. Mby different 2 months ago. All in all, this hotel Has great potential and awsome staff. But has some problems it need to fix. Thank you security guards, cleaning and house personell! You are Lovely!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Pande S, Manager at The Magani Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

Dear Eivind K,

Thank you for your recently stay at our resort. We regret to learn that our room condition has made your stay with us less than perfect. Kindly be informed that we will follow up when we next undertake our improvement program as we are continuously looking for ways to improve the hotel. Feedback of this nature will be used in our evaluation process to decide what needs to be done and where

Once again, thank you so much for your efforts in sharing your comments and observations as it is only through feedback from our valued guests that we are able to continually improve our services and facilities.

Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

The Magani is a brilliant hotel. I travelled with my 20 year old daughter for our first trip to Bali. We weren't sure what to expect but this exceeded our expectations. Staff were faultless, really couldn't do enough for us, even little things we hadnt thought of were supplied.
Amongst other things the rooms are bug sprayed at night, beds are turned down.
Rooms are well appointed with Tvs and dvd players in all rooms. Excellent powerful showers (better than in most 5 star hotels Ive stayed in). Less than 5 minute walk to the beach. Breakfast was delicious every morning with so much variety.
Will definitely be back, but next time as a family.
Thank you Magani staff for a wonderful stay. My only complaint is we weren't there long enough.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Dear Debi464,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and taking the time to post a wonderful comment of your experience with us on Trip Advisor. I was pleased to read your wonderful review about how much you loved your recent stay and your daughter with us. We strive to ensure that every guest feel at home when coming to our premises. We are glad to see that you were attentive to that. Thank you for your kind words and I truly hope it won’t be too long before we have the pleasure of welcoming you back at the Magani hotel & Spa. With my best regards, Pande Suartaya – resident manager

Reviewed 1 September 2016

The best hotel I have been too
We will stay their on next trip couldn't fault a credit to Manager and his team
The food was great especially room service good variety off food
They also iron are clothes
We also were picked up from the airport on arrival and dropped off at the airport on departure by the Magani drivers
On arrival we got a refreshing drink which was greatly appreciated on a hot day

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Marnie588,

We would like to extend our sincere gratitude for sharing your experience staying at The Magani Hotel & Spa on Trip Advisor. We are happy to know you particularly enjoyed our accommodation, services and facilities during your stay. Thank you again for your recommendations the Magani Hotel & spa , we will be thrilled to welcome you back again on your next visit to beautiful of Bali. With my best regards, Pande Suartaya – resident manager