1,043 results
All reviewsrooftop poolclassic roomgrand deluxe roomthe ground floorpool access roombusy streetpleasant stayswim up barsky gardenhousekeeping staffbuffet breakfastnight lifewelcome drinkstayed nightsking bedbars and restaurantsegg station
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

First let me thank the management and staff of the hotel. They had a pleasant and enjoyable time throughout our stay. Since we stayed during the Nyepi holiday, the hotel planned some interesting activities and also had in house movies which my teenage kids throughly enjoyed.
The staff were very friendly and always greet you with a smile. In terms of cleanliness the rooms are clean but a little small for an extra bed.
Breakfast was okay, but I would prefer local food to be served.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Akmani-Legian, Management at Akmani Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Shamani S,

"Your lush escape at the heart of Kuta"

We appreciate your time to share your review on Trip Advisor. We are very thrilled to hear your kind words of appreciation and your recognition to the entire Team for going above and beyond to ensure our guest had an amazing experience when staying with us in particular on Nyepi holiday, and left you with a memorable experience on your first visit to Bali.

The breakfast served to cater Our guest from different nationalities, with the selection of American breakfast and Indonesian dishes of hot dishes selection. Should you wish to experience more of Indonesian food, We are delighted to introduce you to the Street Food restaurant, located at the hotel entrance, with more choices of Indonesia dishes for lunch and dinner.

We look forward of the opportunity to welcoming you back whenever the travel plan bring you back to Bali.

Regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Room was very lovely and cleaned to a high standard daily. Buffet breakfast was included and offered a pretty good spread. The pool on the ground floor was freezing and almost to cold to swim in, but the pool on the sixth floor was lovely and had an amazing view. Staff were incredibly lovely and couldn't be more helpful.

Room Tip: Higher you go the more sunshine you will have
Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Vikki S,

"Your lush escape at the heart of Kuta"

Thank you for sharing your feedback following your recent stay at Akmani Legian. We are pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable holiday with us with your highlight to the room cleanliness, daily breakfast selection, rooftop pool, and service delivered by Our Team.

The swimming pool on ground floor would get less sun in certain period, in May, June, July and August. Those time of the year the weather was much cooler than normal and therefore the pool tend to be less warm than at other times of year.
The Rooftop Pool is a great spot for those who want’s to enjoy sun bathing during the day.
Thank you for being our valued guest and We look forward to welcoming you back to Akmani Legian.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is right smack bang in the Center of everything in Kuta. Walk out the door and on the Main Street is all the restaurants and bars and shops.
Poppy lane 1 and 2 short walking distance as is the memorial.
Beach not far, and indoor shopping mall down the road.
The hotel itself is surprisingly quite as it is set back from the street.
Lovely clean rooms and the aircon works very well, nice to come into after the humid heat outside.
The hotel has 2 pools, one on the 6th floor, a rooftop pool and a large free form pool in the Center which the rooms look out on.
The pool has lovely glass mosaic tiles.
Good place to stay if you want to have a few beers and want to walk home!
Would recommend

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear kazza1_12,

"Your lush escape at the heart of Kuta"

I would like to extend my deepest appreciation for sharing with the Trip Advisor community following your recent stay with our hotel. We are pleased to know that you had a relaxing stay with us, in the particular the room, hotel facilities and strategic location offers an easy access for our customer within walking distance.

We look forward to creating more memorable memories with you on your next visit.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Choosing accommodation in Bali is important, especially when it's a special vacation for couples. I visited Akmani Legian in late March and I can honestly say it's one of the best hotels I've stayed at. The interior designs and room layout has been thought about to provide a comfortable stay. My room was 106, Grand Deluxe Pool Side / Access. With the pool just a few feet from my bed, it felt like my dream holiday has finally come true.

My room was also situated right near the bar on the ground floor which is fantastic - I enjoyed plenty of cocktails, because who wouldn't when they're on holiday? ;)

When it comes to dining, both breakfast and dinner were fantastic. Plenty to choose from and various seating available. I'd recommend trying the hazelnut latte, it was very good!

The location of the hotel is fantastic, it's only 6 minutes walk from the beach and is surrounded by various restaurants and bars, along with plenty of shops too.

During my stay, I had no negative experiences and can really recommend staying at this hotel. You'll feel very welcomed and the staff will do as much as they can to ensure your stay is comfortable.

Room Tip: The Grand Deluxe Pool Side / Access is perfect if you want to wake up in a stunning spacious room with just a few feet away from the pool!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear GarethGoesPlaces,

"Your lush escape at the heart of Kuta"
Reading through your review and learning about your wonderful experience was such a delight. We thank you for taking the time in sharing with us this wonderful review.

Being a part of our guests’ memorable experience is always a pleasure to have. We take pride in providing quality service and products to ensure utmost comfort and satisfaction. Your kind words and recognition for the quality of service provided to you by Our dedicated team, gives us the motivation to continue with our pursuit for perfection.

We are looking forward to welcome you back in the near future and we hope that your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Very good staff and very friendly.

I cut my toe open and the hotel took care of everything. One young man was amazing help!! Agus Artha went above and beyond for me more than he had to.

You're very lucky to have such a bright and friendly young man working for you.

Because of how well he treated me i will be back and recommend the hotel to all my friends

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Akmani-Legian, Management at Akmani Legian, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear Ekrem V,

"Your lush escape at the heart of Kuta"
It is our commitment to provide only the best quality of service and products to our valued guests. We are glad that you’ve experienced truly warm and attentive service from our dedicated Team, in partical Agus Artha, and glad to hear that the service and facilities delivered met your expectations.

Thank you for recommending us to other traveler, and We are hoping to welcoming you back to Akmani Legian soon.