“Luxury and great staff”

Pullman Bali Legian Beach
Ranked #11 of 88 Hotels in Legian
Reviewed 23 September 2017

The location is perfect with the beach just across the road and a short walk to Legian market, Kuta or Seminyak. The staff are wonderful here especially Sujaya who offered great service at dinner, Nova who makes the eggs at breakfast and Nancy who gave us a wonderful tour of the resort. Dinner at Pullman is delicious, fresh and reasonably priced too. With a different theme every night you can’t go wrong. Entertainment is also great. All round this is my first choice for accomodation in Bali. Will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Rooms in wing 3 level 5 are beautiful wether you have sea view or garden/pool view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Manager_PullmanBali, Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Caroline I,

Greetings from the Island of Gods

I would like to thank you for taking the valued time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor concerning your recent stay with us. I am glad that your stay was great and our quality of service able to enhanced your stay greatly.

Rest assure, your feedback will be shared to our entire team especially to Nancy, Nova and Sujaya for being outstanding. I do believe this will encourage all of us to strive maintain our quality.

Look forward for your return and i remain at your dispose. Have a nice day!

h6556-qm@accor.com

Write a ReviewReviews (4,137)

Reviewed 22 September 2017

To start with I have to say overall this hotel is 100% on the ball looking after customers, providing facilities, for food and ensuring the place looks classy and elegant.

Arriving at the hotel I immediately noticed all the art and photography around the walls. It is in tune with the whole Bali feel that a visitor wants when they are staying somewhere nice. The foyer / reception is large, comfy and relaxing... off which there are various things such as a bar, the lifts etc and the restaurant and spa etc are all easy to find. I didn't use all the facilities so I can't tell you about everything but I can tell you that of the things we did use I imagine the rest to be of a high standard.

Food / Bars:
Restaurant: If you decide to eat in the hotel you will be happy with the wide choice available to you both at breakfast and dinner. Breakfast ultimately costs around 11k + tax etc pp and dinner varies 25-29k but both are substantial with a lot of choice... buffet style. The restaurant is indoors and/or out. Is extremely comfortable. Staff cannot do enough for you.
Room Service: was good and sufficient choice to keep most people happy for the odd time that you would use it.
Bar: There's a lovely bar area and my husband asked for and got his beloved footy team game on - which was great. Again, the lads here are superb.
Ice Cream / Cake Bar: In the foyer there is also a ice cream and cake bar where a late cup of tea/coffee and a fresh tart, cake or ice cream can be enjoyed - its open all day and right through til around midnight I think. So many ice cream flavours too!
Spa / Activities / etc: I didn't use many so I can't give much info but there was daily activities board info and I'm pretty sure it would be top notch.
Pools: We spent some time at both the ground level pool and the 3rd floor one (which was close to our room) and they are both excellent. There's a drinks happy Hour on the 3rd level one, a bar on the ground level one - and they are both quiet and relaxing areas to sit and read or have a cocktail and a dip. There aren't a lot of children in the hotel (I don't know if this is typical) but I do think that helps if you don't have any with you yourself. It's often nice to escape the noise of children while away but still see enough to be able to enjoy them - and that was what you got here - so, for us (aged 50-60) it was a nice balance.
Overall General Feel Around Hotel: Its classy and elegant (but not stuffy). It is not full of teens or youngsters and I would say very appealing to couples of any age.

Rooms: We had a Deluxe/Premium Room With Sea View.
The room itself was roomy enough with 2 twin beds (would have like larger beds though) and a chair and table, TV, the plug sockets take UK plugs without adaptors (massive bonus) - The bathroom included the wardrobe and this was adequate. There's a overhead shower with hand held option too and shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, shower caps, toothbrush, paste, comb, nail file, cotton pads, cotton buds.. and I can't remember if anything else are all provided and filled daily. Big bath, sink etc etc. Loo with spray tap.
There's a hairdryer, magnifying mirror extra (great for makeup) and lots of other things - so if you forget anything, chances are you will not care.
The beds are fine. Initially I thought mine was a bit hard, but that changed after a couple nights sleep. Very ample pillows that I found a bit awkward and so slept on one and the other was pushed back. The bedding is lovely white cotton, soft, cosy and remade daily in such a way and you just want to dive back into it almost immediately. The room cleaners are like torpedo's thy work so fast and it is immaculate in no time - they are so hard working and perhaps the most rushed workers in the hotel... yet they always did a 100%+ job as every inch is clean when they leave.
4 bottles of water per day. Kettle and tea, coffee etc daily. Enough English channels on TV too.

The Balcony in our room (3323) was enormous! Included two loungers, table, 2 chairs, a drying rack... just everything really you could want.
The Grounds: Are beautiful - trees and flowers that are mature and well tended - always look perfect.

The Staff: Are the best I have ever known in any hotel, ever! They are impeccable - I have never seen so many smiling faces (they must get fed-up at times, but you would never know it). They really are 100%+ 24 hours a day. They are gracious, courteous, helpful and just so nice. There are security staff at the entrance for cars also very nice.

There is a lot of hustle and bustle outside / around the hotel (in fact around the whole area), especially with the traffic etc so when you walk into this hotel you really feel like you are in Bali you definitely escape the outside noise - it's serene, classy, calming and exceptionally stunning in it's decor.

I would say (without any great knowledge of anything specific though) that it is generally accessible for disabled, calming and peaceful for those needing a rest and as it doesn't have a disco or anything noisy it would suit you if you need to recharge your batteries somewhere hot.

If this is the standard of Pullman Hotels generally then I'll definitely be visiting more of them!

Room Tip: No matter which room you get the view will be fine - sea view not essential as nice but over traffic...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Manager_PullmanBali, Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2017

Dear Faye G,

Greetings from the Island of Gods

First of all, i would like to thank you for taking your time to share such a details feedback following your recent stay with us.

I amazed to hear your comments and story that all of our facilities & services able to meet your expectation. Your positive feedback has been carefully noted and will be shared to our entire team accordingly. I am sure this will motivate all of us to keep maintaining our quality.

Once again, thank you for staying with us during your time in Bali. I hope to welcoming you again in the near future for another pleasant experience. Have a nice day!

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Pullman for 14 night's. This was our 3rd time. This resort across the road from the beach where you can watch the sunset. The rooms are very nice .We had a room on the ground floor right in front of pool.excellent, would request this room again. The staff are very friendly and nothing is to much trouble. Breakfast is amazing if you are not satisfied with the array of food offered then you would be very hard to please. We had cocktails at bar around pool and one of the staff heard me say to my husband I didn't like the taste of one I had ordered. So he made me a fresh one brilliant. They also have theme nights for dinner excellent food again. There is plenty of shopping markets and restaurants within walking distance. Can't wait to return

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank laurie m
Manager_PullmanBali, Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Dear laurie m,

Greetings from Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor concerning your recent stay with us. I am elated to know that your holiday in Bali was memorable as previous.

The kind words you have shared has been carefully noted and will be communicated with our entire team as motivation to strive maintain our quality. Thank you again for being our repeater guest and i look forward for your next visit soon. Be well.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

This was not our first stay at the Pullman and it certainly won't be our last. We love it. The rooms are pretty standard but they are clean and comfortable and well serviced. I totally love the buffets. Breakfast is huge and so much choice - the only issue is that we eat too much!! The evening buffets are superb and great value for what is available. The seafood and Indonesian nights in particular are amazing. I've seen some not so good reviews on the a la carte menu - but I can't comment on that - I can't go past the buffets. The staff are all wonderful - always a smile and a greeting, from reception to room cleaners - no exceptions. The facilities are all good - there is flasher and fancier and bigger out there - but I like the openness and greenery and I've never had an issue finding a seat at the pool. My wife used the spa centre for massages and loved it - I preferred a harder (and cheaper) massage down the road. But all in all, great location, great staff, great food, great facilities and I will definitely be back.

1  Thank BruceAustralia2014

Dear BruceAustralia2014,

Greetings from the Island of Gods

I am glad that your stay was enjoyable and you loved our buffet breakfast. Your recognition to our quality of service is highly appreciated and will be shared to our team accordingly. I do believe this will encourage all of us to strive maintain our quality.

Look forward to welcoming you again in the future and please do not hesitate to contact me directly if i can be any further assistance. Have a nice day!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Was not happy with the first room we were given as it was in a construction area .We had to go and complain which was disappointing as we are return visitors. the location of hotel is great .
the meals are very good

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Manager_PullmanBali, Manager at Pullman Bali Legian Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2017

Dear millars53,

Greetings from Pullman Bali Legian Nirwana

Thank you for sharing your feedback concerning your recent stay with us. I am glad that you liked our quality of food together with our location that ideal to you. On the other hands, i do apologize on the disappointments you have experienced.

Your feedback i noted and will be shared to our team as encouragement to strive maintain our quality. I do hope to welcoming you again in the future for more pleasant experience. I remain at your dispose.

h6556-qm@accor.com

Also consider these accommodations in or near Legian
0.2 km away
Bali Mandira Beach Resort & Spa
3 km away
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa
The Magani Hotel and Spa

Been to Pullman Bali Legian Beach? Share your experiences!