Lowest prices for your stay
US$9
View deal
Free cancellation until 02/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$9
US$8
View deal
Free cancellation until 02/07/21
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Gusti Homestay twice now and it's really nice, there is breakfast in the morning, free water to fill up your bottle and it's really quiet (which I like) I rented a bike from him and the prices are really good. Would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2017

I stayed @ Gusti Homestay for the last 4 nights of my visit to Bali. The place has great vibes and I really appreciated the peace and quiet. The room was simple and kept nice and clean. They had a nice breakfast (included) every morning. There's also a place that sells burgers, steaks etc within 100m of the place, if that's your thing. It's best to get around on a motorbike while staying and Gusti can give you a great deal if you don't already have one! Or drive you himself. Gusti was always smiling and very helpful with local tips and knowledge. I loved it there and I'll be going back to stay next holiday. I highly recommend this place to anyone! It's a very homely experience!
Thank you Gusti and Ayu! See you next time!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 May 2017

My partner and I intended to stay for a few days and ended up staying for over a week. Gusti is a really cool guy, super friendly, and the homestay is really nice. We stayed in a hostel style mixed dorm with bunk beds and a bathroom and it was quite pleasant. We rented a bike off him for the full time we stayed there and the price was really reasonable, it is far out but if you have a bike then it's perfect. I would 100% recommend staying with Gusti.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2017

We stayed two weeks at Gusti's Home stay. We really enjoyed the peace and quiet which this property is offering you. Gusti and Komangn are wonderful hosts, and they made our stay so much comfy. The A/C and dvd inside the room is definitely a plus for the room. Also Gusti gave us good tips where to eat or to go out. 5 star experience

Room tip: if you stay longer you have discount 15% plus free scooter.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2016

Gusti and his family are just simply amazing hosts. The rooms are nice and clean, with A/C, LCD TV, shower and a nice big bed. But it's Gusti, his sons and his wife which make this place a wonderful home. I've stayed more than 20 nights here and enjoyed every day. If you book more than 3 nights you get a scooter for free. Every morning you have a simple but nice breakfast waiting for you and whatever you need, they're there for you. They also have a cafe/bar downstairs with tasty and affordable food (and beers).

Room tip: Basically every room is a good choice. I stayed in room 5, which is at the end and slightly bigger.
Date of stay: October 2016