“Magical experience”

FIRE at W Bali - Seminyak
Reserve with Chope
FIRE at W Bali - Seminyak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 248 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Price range: US$20 - US$55
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: FIRE, the standout grill restaurant at W Bali – Seminyak, invites you to indulge in playful takes on bistro classics including roasts, tartars, salads and raw bar classics. As for the main attraction, experience the tableside meat board showcasing a variety of 12 signature cuts such as dry-aged Irish ribeye, Australian kiwami wagyu with a marble score of 9 and grain-fed Black Angus prime beef, Argentian beef and more.
Reviewed 17 April 2017

I am simply speechless. What a fabulous experience I had at Fire for Easter, the perfect celebration I must say!
Where do I start .... The lobster was excellent, free flow of champagne was great, the variety in the food with the great selection was amazing, the service was impeccable .. Rambo, the kitchen team, Jack were on Fire! They made the whole experience perfect!
Even though some restaurants are able to deliver great service and food, Fire delivered these on another level, with a great ambiance and had so much variety in food.
I have never seen this before and I must say, this is what I call the perfect place to have a good time with your family, your partner, friends or yourself. Whoever you are with or if you are by yourself, the team will make sure you are being taken great care of!

Andreas B, Manager at FIRE at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Hello Michael P,

Thank you for the wonderful review on our Sunday Brunch Eggstravaganza at Fire and choosing us for your festive celebrations. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your brunch experience so much and were able to sample many of our offerings.

We're always trying to keep our food and service standard high to give our guests a WOW experience. We will definitely forward your acknowledgement to Rambo, Jack and the team.

Hope to see you again soon for more WOW moments.

All the best,

Reviewed 16 April 2017

My wife and I enjoyed what regard as our best steak we've eaten on our 15 trips to Bali.
We were looking for a place we had not visited before and chose to try the Fire Restaurant at W on Jl Petitinget.
The prices for drinks and food are very expensive and at the top end but put simply our steaks were unbelievable.
One disappointment was that my wife had ordered her steak only to be advised that a family who arrived later than us had ordered five steaks identical to my wife and that was all that was left in that cut so they bumped my wife's order and she had to order a larger steak than she wanted, we were very disappointed with this insensitivity and desire to accomodate a larger group at our expense.

1  Thank Funaussie59
Jack_Yoss, Manager at FIRE at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2017

Hello Funaussie59

Greetings from W Bali!

WOW 15 times to Bali, that alone is impressive and that we served your best steak out of all of those trips very much pleases us.

We do indeed take our beef very seriously and have sourced 12 different cuts for the menu in addition to all the grilled seafood and poultry on offer.

While I am extremely pleased that you saw the quality as “unbelievable” I am disappointed to hear that you did not get the steak that you requested.

This I will surely look into and thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Next time in Bali please do reach out to me at jack.yoss@whotels.com so I can personally look after your table.

Best regards

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Breakfast at FIRE was outstanding, so many varieties of super fresh, superbly cooked and served dishes to choose from.

Jack_Yoss, Manager at FIRE at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Hello Wendy M

Greetings from the FIRE Team at W Bali!

It gives us all great pleasure to read such a delightful review. Very pleased you enjoyed our breakfast and all the variety and overall quality.

Our breakfast chefs are up well before dawn preparing for the day and comments like this make it all worth it.

Best regards and do say hello next time in Bali

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

We have just had 12 incredible days at W hotel Seminyak. With breakfast included we just couldn't go past the Fire each day. The choices and quality of food is outstanding. The service from the team from the moment we walked in was truly world class. They knew our names as we were greeted and ensured that our party of 5 had a nice table and after a few days they knew what we wanted from the menu. Winnie was exceptional as were all of the team every day. Genuine smiles are easy to see and we enjoyed having our chats each day with the awesome staff. Nothing was too much trouble even with our crazy 3 kids. Haha

I would recommend this Hotel and the breakfast can't be beaten. Not too mention the service.

We will be back.

Andreas B, Manager at FIRE at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Hello CraigPHoward,

Thank you very much for sharing your most encouraging review which I will surely share with our talent, in particular Winnie.

We are very happy to learn that our Fire fully lived up to your expectations and that you had a good time!

We look forward to having the pleasure again soon!

Until then - All the best!

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Came here for a simple meal with the family but was blown away by the top notch service. Yanti, Nita and Nick are really passionate about their restaurant, the food they serve and they do it with great attention to detail. The wagyu beef is a must try, I'd say all of their dishes are beautifully done. We felt so warm and welcome here. Seats are plush and comfy, lighting is perfect, not too dim. If you can, get one of those seats on the raised platform. It gives you the best view of the restaurant.

Andreas B, Manager at FIRE at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Hello Amanda Z,

Many thanks for being our recent guest and please that you enjoyed all aspects of the dining experience at Fire.

We're always trying to keep our food and service standard high to give our guests a WOW experience. We will definitely forward your acknowledgement to Yanti, Nita, and Nick.

Hope to see you again soon for more WOW moments.

All the best,