Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$52
SAVE US$48
Trip.comUS$89
TravelocityUS$100
Agoda.comUS$70
All reviews short holiday welcome drink bedroom villa private pool supermarket tub guests mosquitoes bali
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2020 via mobile

Stay in 1 bed room villa for short holiday, the villa was nice and cozy, full of kitchen set. But some minor things should more attention are the linen (bed sheet and pillowcases have slight stains) pool need to be treatment. Breakfast was very nice and over all was great.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 26 October 2020 via mobile

my family and I vacationed in Bali for 4 days 4 nights. living here is very comfortable and fun, especially for us who bring a baby not yet 1 year old. 1 room with a private pool and clean kitchen, a fully equipped kitchen with a refrigerator, pans, knives, plates, spoons and glasses, plus a coffee machine. very helpful for making complementary foods for baby and washing bottles. room service and restaurant is very good and the people are friendly. welcome drink and fruit are prepared. the breakfast’s delicious. We can ask for a floating breakfast and order food delivery to the room. I often order something by GoJek, and Bli 's Hotel delivery to our room. Very full service! the location of the hotel is near a supermarket which is also complete with items, there is also a laundry shop! the hotel also provides floaties,just better order it at the beginning. I met the owner Pa 'Kade, a very friendly person, there was a chance he help me carry my little one while I was having breakfast. Thx u Sir! The hotel also provides car rental services, because we follow the little one's schedule, so we like to suddenly go out for a walk. we will definitely come back to stay in this hotel again. Thx u n see you

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 28 February 2020

WOW, just WOW!
Fantastic place, high class villas.
We stayed in the 1 bedroom villa, which was just stunning. Took our breath away. This was a surprise holiday for my partners 60th and was blown away with the place. ‘This is what dreams are made of’ was his statement as we relaxed in our private pool. They took the time to make my partners birthday so very special with cake and special birthday message of rose petals on the bed.
There is a restaurant onsite. But there are other places to eat close by. A 24hr mini mart, coffee shop and pizzeria (highly recommend) right next door. The resort is in a nice quiet area in Seminyak but only a 15-20 min drive from the centre of Seminyak. The beach is only 1km away. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. If I were to come back to Bali, I’d stay here for sure 100%.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights out of 3 and our stay was less than uncomfortable. The room we stayed in had a bathroom with an open roof and the amount of mosquitoes at night was a lot. The hotel initially didn’t provide any mosquito coils and sprays until we asked.
The pool was dirty with frogs jumping around the place and making noise in the garden at night. The breakfast was below standard even the scrambled egg was not done well, ordered floating breakfast and we didn’t make it into the pool let alone eat the breakfast the quality of food was atrocious.
Otherwise good location and nice prices, staff is friendly and nice buggy service . Wouldn’t stay again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2020 via mobile

Really great place to relax away from the hustle and bustle.
Staff are really great and polite.
Service is fantastic.
Premises is nice and clean rooms, only let down is the shower is in the bath tub.
Large pool in the 3 bedroom villa.
Location is easy to get to.

Date of stay: January 2020