Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
SAVE US$120
Expedia.comUS$169
FindHotelUS$157
Trip.comUS$150
All reviews short holiday welcome drink bedroom villa private pool supermarket tub guests mosquitoes bali
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2020

WOW, just WOW!
Fantastic place, high class villas.
We stayed in the 1 bedroom villa, which was just stunning. Took our breath away. This was a surprise holiday for my partners 60th and was blown away with the place. ‘This is what dreams are made of’ was his statement as we relaxed in our private pool. They took the time to make my partners birthday so very special with cake and special birthday message of rose petals on the bed.
There is a restaurant onsite. But there are other places to eat close by. A 24hr mini mart, coffee shop and pizzeria (highly recommend) right next door. The resort is in a nice quiet area in Seminyak but only a 15-20 min drive from the centre of Seminyak. The beach is only 1km away. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. If I were to come back to Bali, I’d stay here for sure 100%.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights out of 3 and our stay was less than uncomfortable. The room we stayed in had a bathroom with an open roof and the amount of mosquitoes at night was a lot. The hotel initially didn’t provide any mosquito coils and sprays until we asked.
The pool was dirty with frogs jumping around the place and making noise in the garden at night. The breakfast was below standard even the scrambled egg was not done well, ordered floating breakfast and we didn’t make it into the pool let alone eat the breakfast the quality of food was atrocious.
Otherwise good location and nice prices, staff is friendly and nice buggy service . Wouldn’t stay again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2020 via mobile

Really great place to relax away from the hustle and bustle.
Staff are really great and polite.
Service is fantastic.
Premises is nice and clean rooms, only let down is the shower is in the bath tub.
Large pool in the 3 bedroom villa.
Location is easy to get to.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2020

I could talk about the great location, which its is...
Or The awesome design with the cool walkway made of bamboo and the spacious villas with perfect fittings, clean design elements, extraordinary clean and well maintained which you can compare to 5 star properties, which this place absolutely has...

BUT I have to talk about the people who create this one of a kind experience ! I had the pleasure to be a long stay guest therefore I was able to meet all of the wonderful and caring individuals who go in every matter the extra mile to make sure your stay is above excellent.
I was also able to meet the GM and Duty Manager, Dino and Joudy. Gosh, experiencing their attitude towards hospitality, there was for me no surprise why the entire team is providing this one of a kind service. I even met the owner, such a lovely character as well ! All around smiles and positive energy !
I have to thank you for the amazing time, I will take your example in order to succeed in my businesses as well when it comes to hospitality !
Let the team know, how much I appreciate their daily efforts !

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2020 via mobile

Are you interested in Bali’s fully experience?! You will not regret your decision to stay with Alam Boutique Resort, everything was perfect and we all were happy and satisfied with their service, their food, the supermarket is 50 m away and open 24/7.

Love you Alam boutique staff you are the best, our requests were all managed with a smile

Date of stay: January 2020