Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$83
FindHotelUS$133
TravelocityUS$107
CheapTicketsUS$107
All reviews short holiday welcome drink bedroom villa private pool supermarket tub guests mosquitoes bali
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2020 via mobile

Really great place to relax away from the hustle and bustle.
Staff are really great and polite.
Service is fantastic.
Premises is nice and clean rooms, only let down is the shower is in the bath tub.
Large pool in the 3 bedroom villa.
Location is easy to get to.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2020

I could talk about the great location, which its is...
Or The awesome design with the cool walkway made of bamboo and the spacious villas with perfect fittings, clean design elements, extraordinary clean and well maintained which you can compare to 5 star properties, which this place absolutely has...

BUT I have to talk about the people who create this one of a kind experience ! I had the pleasure to be a long stay guest therefore I was able to meet all of the wonderful and caring individuals who go in every matter the extra mile to make sure your stay is above excellent.
I was also able to meet the GM and Duty Manager, Dino and Joudy. Gosh, experiencing their attitude towards hospitality, there was for me no surprise why the entire team is providing this one of a kind service. I even met the owner, such a lovely character as well ! All around smiles and positive energy !
I have to thank you for the amazing time, I will take your example in order to succeed in my businesses as well when it comes to hospitality !
Let the team know, how much I appreciate their daily efforts !

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2020 via mobile

Are you interested in Bali’s fully experience?! You will not regret your decision to stay with Alam Boutique Resort, everything was perfect and we all were happy and satisfied with their service, their food, the supermarket is 50 m away and open 24/7.

Love you Alam boutique staff you are the best, our requests were all managed with a smile

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 791zainaba
Reviewed 21 December 2019

We had a great stay at this place. The staff was friendly and helpfull and the villa itself was very spacious with a nice private swimming pool. We have spent here a short staycation and we are definetily coming back!

Reviewed 19 December 2019

I really love this Villa , we had an awesome experience during our 4 days stay at Alam Boutique. Staff are friendly and villa facilities are well maintained . Rooms are clean and I Will definitely choose Alam Boutique the next Time I visit Bali . Thank you! pictures for Premium villa room.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple