US$68
Red Roof
US$137
US$83
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$215
US$146
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmake your own wafflesroom was cleanyogurtlate checkwould stay here againbaltimore areanickinterstatemd
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here Thursday 5/24. The place was good for 1 night, room smelled like mildew, had Manager give me a new one. Located right near a wine store was perfect, area is kinda shady but it was for 1 night.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Dirty. The owner asked me to give him good rate. And he would give me points. So I guess now we can’t believe reviews. Which sucks because I travel so much. And I would like to know the reviews are real.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank krystinaking
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Rooms are small, they try to put too much in the room no walking room. The pillows are terrible work upset with my neck hurting. Location is okay right off the 695, however getting to and out of the hotel is not that safe. The staff is helpful.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Headley65
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My family has stayed here several times over the past five years and it is always clean. The staff people are extremely friendly and kind. There is free breakfast included daily, and plenty of space to sit down and eat.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I am a frequent visitor at this property whenever I'm in the Baltimore area as it is quite the bargain. Though not the most modern decor, the accomodations are comfortable, and CLEAN! The towels are generously sized, and thirsty. Breakfast is served with both hot and cold choices... all fresh, tasty, and includes make-your-own waffles.
My experiences with the staff are outstanding... everyone I've encountered in my many visits here has been friendly, welcoming and professional; especially Nick, Pam, and Het. Overall, this property is my favorite location in the north Baltimore area.

Room Tip: The rooms facing front offer a lovely reflection of the sunrise on the buildings across the street.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo