All reviews make your own waffles room was clean yogurt late check baltimore area nick interstate md popcorn
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice and motel. Very good breakfast and clean eating area. Clean rooms and respectful housekeepers. Hotel receptionists were very kind and specific of amenities. Non smoking hotel which is convenient for most people.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2018

I stayed here with my fiance, because the Days Inn across the street was extremely dirty. I was surprised at how clean this hotel was and how spacious the rooms were. The staff were so friendly, and even accommodated giving us a room on a higher floor. I will definitely be returning to this hotel later this week.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank traveler9216
Reviewed 7 March 2018

This is our 4th stay at the Comfort Inn, Towson MD. We were checked in by a young man who was very friendly, but I didn't get his name. Upon checking out in the morning, I met Pam this time, instead of the very helpful Nick. She did an excellent job checking us out of our 3 rooms. Each and every visit our rooms are clean. The beds are very comfortable. They have a great spread for a hot or cold breakfast. Hot scrambled eggs, sausage, cereal, make your own hot waffles, yogurt, fruit, bagle's and so many other things I can't remember. It was very stressful, this trip, for the hotel staff. There were many residents without power, the place was full, and still they did an excellent job. GREAT JOB PAM, NICK and the young man is included.

Room tip: All the rooms I have been in are nice
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Everytime I stay here, I have the pleasure of dealing with Pam. She is always very pleasant and helpful. I've always been blessed enough to alway have a very clean room, and breakfast is alway freah and hot. I really enjoy my stay-cation there whenever I decided to get away from home. Thanks Pam for always having such an upbeat personality!!!! Fyi, the service was great all around

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We live in Harford County Maryland and unfortunately waited to the late minute to book our hotel because of the power outage due to storm Riley!!! This was literally the last option for us so we had to take it!!! Worst hotel ever as far as cleanliness and over all comfort... The bathroom toilet kept over flowing and the toilet was broke and you can clearly see they glued it back together. Mad I forgot to take pictures!!! The ceiling in the room...wall paper was peeling and the heat wasn't hot!. We check out the following day and still no power at home so we booked the Residence Inn Marriott in White Marsh, MD....100% better.

BTW: The front desk guy was awesome (young guy)...but the clean up ladies literally knocked on the door every 5 minutes to see if we were leaving at 11 even though I had a late checkout at 12. Stay far away from this place. You have been warned.

Trip type: Travelled with family