All reviewsmake your own wafflesroom was cleanlate checkwould stay here againbaltimore areanickinterstate
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Everytime I stay here, I have the pleasure of dealing with Pam. She is always very pleasant and helpful. I've always been blessed enough to alway have a very clean room, and breakfast is alway freah and hot. I really enjoy my stay-cation there whenever I decided to get away from home. Thanks Pam for always having such an upbeat personality!!!! Fyi, the service was great all around

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We live in Harford County Maryland and unfortunately waited to the late minute to book our hotel because of the power outage due to storm Riley!!! This was literally the last option for us so we had to take it!!! Worst hotel ever as far as cleanliness and over all comfort... The bathroom toilet kept over flowing and the toilet was broke and you can clearly see they glued it back together. Mad I forgot to take pictures!!! The ceiling in the room...wall paper was peeling and the heat wasn't hot!. We check out the following day and still no power at home so we booked the Residence Inn Marriott in White Marsh, MD....100% better.

BTW: The front desk guy was awesome (young guy)...but the clean up ladies literally knocked on the door every 5 minutes to see if we were leaving at 11 even though I had a late checkout at 12. Stay far away from this place. You have been warned.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

From the check in, it was all down hill. Is this what hotels have become? Strange people and odors (staff) dirty room no remote for tv.
We would not have stayed if the computers were not down at our usual choice. Overall disgusted with run down property

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Where do I begin.... When checking in the front desk agent could speak very little to no English and he was very hard to understand He kept getting aggravated with me because I couldn't understand him. After the chaos with checking in I get to 1 out of 2 of my room and the smell of the smoking in this "Non Smoking facility" was horrible. I had 3 kids with me. I called down to the front desk (by now someone was different at the front desk) to let them know the rooms smells like smoke she says "Ok Thank you" and hangs up. With me working for a choice property and has visited multiple choice properties I can say by far this is the nastiest, run down, stinking hotel, I have ever stayed in. From the smell of the smoking, to the food stains on the wall and curtains, to the electrical socket being burned out, to the television not getting all channels if I didn't have 3 kids with me and it being close to 11pm when I checked in I definitely would have went somewhere else. The bed is probably the best part about the hotel. But me nor my kids slept in the sheets only on top couldn't risk finding or getting anything. I definitely would not recommend this hotel please go to a different choice property.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Tykia T
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a nice hotel just outside of Baltic without big city rates this is a great choice. Check in was very quick, very nice free breakfast room, and the room was roomy, quiet, and comfortable. Close to Baltimore and walking distance to restaurants and convenience stores.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo