All reviewsmake your own wafflesroom was cleanlate checkwould stay here againbaltimore areanickinterstate
Reviewed 5 October 2017

The room was very small and the lighting was poor. You barely had room to move around in the room. But the room was clean. The bed sheets were clean and the bathroom was very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Nothing fancy but again it was clean and the staff friendly.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I always enjoy my stay here. They are always updating hotel and keeping up the grounds to great standards. Pam at front desk is very awesome and is a lovely customer service expert. Nick the front desk manager is very patient and helpful.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I haven't even stayed here and know I never will. I made what I am well aware was a non-refundable reservation for October. I live in Florida and we just went through Hurricane Irma and our circumstances changed and I tried desperately to cancel the reservation. Not only would they not do that I got several different stories about who the actual manager was. First he was out to lunch (I called around 5 PM) and then when I called back they said he was on vacation. Not helpful at all! Very disappointing.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2017

We literally checked ourselves in and out within 15 minutes of just arriving. We were given a room with one king sized bed and it was total claustrophobic. The mini fridge was next to the bed, plugged in cell phones to charge and their was an immediate circuit disruption, small closet that cannot accommodate long dresses since it would rest on the floor and not even space to walk around. The room was not properly cleaned either. What is worse is that this place is next to a homeless shelter, liquor/spirits store, and you have to question if your in a safe zone. THIS IS A LOW CLASS FACILITY! This place needs a total renovation from front desk personnel to the entire venue as a whole.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

This place over charged our card 1st mistake they made! Secondly they charged us $79 for an early check-in. AFTER I CALLED AND STATED WE were traveling from NY and arriving @ 5 am!! The chick expressed that our room was ready and checking in at that time was "not a problem" NOW HOW About checking in to hotel with sticky floors in the lobby to The overwhelming smell of marijuana in the hallways. Now I've read other reviews and it seems like this is a problem so it's either staff or someone who is residing in this hotel but I shouldn't have to walk through the whole song hallway and smellSkunky weed!!!! I've also read that one off the elevators wasn't operational!! GUESS WHAT!!! One of the 2 elevators! BROKEN!!
This place is ran on a low budget account.
The showers are rigged so as to spit out a sprinkle of water . If they think they're trying to concerve water (lie) they're NOT!!! You spend LONGER in the shower just to get a good wash!! In conclusion, STAY AWAY GOOD PEOPLE!! Find another establishment in Towson. Cleaner, newer and better customer service.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family